BADMAN

~~// Hey,  long time, short chapter but I'm halfway through the next chapter. I'm trying to keep up with the flow of life and make time to write and it's difficult. Excuse the picture, I couldn't find one I liked of Bulma with her fro and the BADMAN shirt, but this picture is just adorable, so enjoy!\\~~

"So, did you guys know that Yamcha's dating my mom?" Gohan said, nonchalantly, as he popped a piece of bacon into his mouth. I choked on my drink, snapping the glass in half; Riku breathing in a piece of pancake, attempting to choke it down. "What? Did I say something wrong?" Gohan said, slowly continuing to eat his breakfast before he was supposed to head down the street to summer school.

"Holy shit!" Riku sighed, hitting his chest. "I did not expect that." Riku looked over towards me but I had already moved from my seat at the table and towards the door, grabbing my purse along the way. "Nana, where are you going?!"

"To kill Yamcha! Riku, drop Gohan off at school, please!" I hollered as I busted out of our apartment hurling myself in the direction of the Capsule Corp. Anger fueled me, knowing full well that Yamcha had been calling himself Bulma's boyfriend, mooching off the C.C. and her fame. My phone buzzed, seeing a text from Riku, him telling me that Gohan claimed his mother and Yamcha had been dating for at least two months, Yamcha always telling him that him and Bulma were just friends, and that he often tried getting Gohan to call him 'Dad". This only further fueled my rage.

The doors of the Capsule Corp opened and I ran through them, heading towards where I could sense Yamcha and Bulma's power level. In the Garden, I found Krillin, Puar, Bulma and Yamcha all sitting around a small table in the shade, drinking pop and snacking on chips. "Nana!" They cheered, smiling at me.

I took a deep breath, walking over, calmly striking Yamcha across the back of the head and smiling at Bulma. "Hey, can we talk for a sec?" She nodded, not noticing my simmering rage and stood, dragging me away from everyone.

"What's up, Nani?" I couldn't say it, so instead, I showed her the text messages from Riku. The smile slowly faded from her lips and she whipped around, growling. "Yamcha!" He flinched, everyone looking over at us. "You're cheating on me, again!?"

"What? No!" He defended, standing. "Where did you hear something like that? You know that I'm all yours!"

"Gohan says otherwise." I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Gohan is a child." He growled, face flushing.

"I think he would know who is mom is dating! Especially if you keep telling him to refer to you as dad! Seriously, what the hell?!" Bulma fumed, Krillin and Puar looked stunned as they stared at their friend. "How long has this been going on? And tell the truth!"

Yamcha took a long sigh and collapsed into the chair behind him. "It's been going on for three months." He said softly. Bulma inhaled sharply and I immediately grabbed her hand. "I never meant for it to happen or for it to continue. It started out as a one time thing, just a couple of drinks that lead to a one night stand." Bulma had tears streaming down her cheeks. "But, I dunno, I just kept feeling drawn to her. I couldn't stop myself." He looked up at us, anguish plastered over his face. "I'm going to move in with her soon. I meant to tell you, but I never had the courage to. I'm sorry."

"Why?" Bulma choked out.

"I told you, I didn't mean to. It just happened. I guess she just seduced me and lured me in. It also didn't help that you and Vegeta are fucking behind my back."

"Um, excuse me? What?" I looked at her.

'I'm not having sex with Vegeta." She said flatly. "Unlike you, I know how to stay faithful!" She yelled, hurling her can of cola at him, staining his shirt.