Last Day(NottheEnd)15

So thanks guise for reading my story alot...i love you guise thanks for helping me this story was my favorite to write hope it is your 2...so this last chapter is to every DIRECTIONERS...in the world :)

Darcy got an shock massage...

From:Kira

Darcy S.O.S in our useuall place with the girls I found something...

-Kira Xx.

POV Darcy..

After I got that massage from kira I couldn't wait to see her...

I massaged the other girls..

To:Alley,Juliet,iris

S.O.S now in our useuall place...

-Darcy❤

After I texted the girls I rushed to the door.....

Eventually we were staying in hotel so my car had to be back by one if the workers...

"Excuse me can you make it fast it i really have to go"I said...

"Mam they'll be here in a second please be patient"he replied...

1min later..

When my car got here I hurried pulled the boy out and speed up...

After just a minute I reach our useuall place..

@Lega RiverLake

I went in and found the other girls were already there.."OMG WHATS WITH THE SOS"I asked still breathless..

"Come here Darcy and look"said Kira...pointing at the river...

I took step by step forward..

When I set down and looked in the river I couldn't believe it..

"See!i guess we did it great job girls"said Kira clapping her hand..

"Aren't they beautiful Darcy?"asked alley...

I looked at alley and nodded.."yes they are"I replied..

After a while me and the girls went to the hills..just laying there watching the sky...

KIRA POV.

"Remember the day we meet we came to this place and did a miracle"I said...

"Yup still remember that day"said alley

Suddenly we saw a shooting star"make a wish girls"said I..and closed my eyes...

"Do you think tomorrow is the end for us"asked iris...

Then we all got up and sit in circle.."the end hahaha our story just began..."replied Kira...

1half hour later...

"Oh guys look at the time it's 1:23 am we have to go now"said Juliet..

We all took our purses..and stood up

Iris POV..

"Kira you ok girl"I asked her..

She nodded"IM TOTALLY OK WHEN I HAVE BEST FRIENDS SUCH AS YOU GUYS"she replied and we hug in circle..

Next day..(last day graduation day)

@School 7:13 Am

Darcy POV..

Well our victorical school handsome famous people here so paparazzi sure are here...

After a boring long speech...

Finally the school V-Principal spoke

"And for the last speech please welcome Kira smith"

When I heard Kira's name I was suprised..

She came on the stage with her graduation gown...

"Good evening everyone..

Today is a day where after this day we may go our own path and some of us can even lose contacts...but..I know that where ever we maybe well always hold those memories even if we try to forget it permanent never erasable until you never think about it...but tonight I want all of us to enjoy this moment with our friends caz this times may never come again... :(."Kira finished her speech almost cryed...

After the party..Our teacher ms A..told us let us now hug each other and forgive..that's the time sad song came on beacous of you by Kelly clarkson...

Me iris kira Juliet ally made a circle and hugged each other really tight crying on our shoulders :(....

"Ehem guys I will miss you really much"said Kira wiping off her tears...

We couldn't stop crying.."what might happen after this"asked ally

"The End Of The WorlD"replied Juliet..

We went to the hotels roof..sit on the edge.."can we sing for the last time"asked iris

"It's not last girls we will meet again after collage"said Kira..

Sing oath by cher lloyd..

"Oh my best friend best friend till the verry end"started Darcy singing the lyrics..

"Cz best friends best friends don't have to pretend"continued Kira..

"You need a hand and I'm ryt there beside you you in the dark ill be the light to guide you"contained after Kira Iris..

"Remember the times times we sneak out the house all the the times times"we all Sanger together...

This is the best day ever"said drunk Juliet..

We all laughed"your drunk julie"said iris..

Iris stood up.."me and Liam well be home schooled for collage..."said iris..

We started staring at her."really that's great love birdies"said Kira..

"Lol I got an suprise"lets goooo"said Darcy pulling us all down...

And suprisly..Guess who was there..

To be continued

Wow 1or 2 more chapters and this little story ends THANKYOU TO ALL READERS FUR READING THIS I LOVE YOU GUYS❤

~Zarry