This is just great(9)

Previously everyone....

So everyone was in the studio. Alley can you guess kira guess guess..

.alley said while jumping high holding my shoulder something great happend thats the reason shes jumping.....

"I Guess I have no Idea"kira replied Then alley rolled her eyes with an folded arm tapping her feet looking at me....

"are you mad or something kira just forget what happend...Duhhh!!!everythings gana be Ok"alley shouted at me...

The rest of the guys and girls were staring at me....like I'm a ghost or something

"Ok what ever just tell me the newssss"i called out at alley back...

"Guesss what i cant believe in 4 days our song got high views and its rank 1 in 23 countries and rank no#3 in billboard 100"alley said clappingg her hands like crazies

"SO"i replied Dracy came and poked me at my back saying "awww little girl is sad"she shaked me"kiraaaa wake up"

"Its not so we have got mails and calls from the awards shows"juliet said Iris and liam were goody goodies flirting.....we all were busted out laughing....

"Whats wrong didnt you fablouse humans like us"iris said with an one eye brow up...

"Ummm not humans but couples hehhehe"alley said acting weird Dizzt dizzt---

"Guys a new mail...." When we open the mail's there was 2 invatation from the award show...and 3 awards...we won 1-from VMA's 2-peoples choice awards 3-teen choice awards And 2 invatation were in grammies And MTv show.... So later on alley suddenly jumped flying up.....with juliet.... WERE GOING TO GRAMMIES TONIGHTT YEYYY.....ALLEY AND JULIET SAID TOGETHER DANCING... Wow wow.... Calm down guys"louis said

I think you girls just go shopping for tonight and me and the boys will just go eat in nando's lunch time i feel butterflies in my stomach"niall said while touching his stomach.... Juleit came near niall and said"You never change niall i think your inlove with food thats why you feel butterflies in your stomach hahahhaha"juliet said to niall... "Wana Flirt Darcy"louis said While Holding a carrot with one bite said"Uhhh This Carrots reminds me of old times.....

"Ok Louis we have other times :)"darcy replied "Ohhh guys i soo wana fly right now"alley said... Oh no you will zayn said.... Zayn went up to alley grabbed her and placed her in his shoulders .... "Oh God i will fall now Zaynn"alley shouted "Just Hold My Softy Hair babe you Will Be Alright"zayn replied Then all the guys came and grabbed their lovies..... But last one was harry and kira left..... "Harry wont you grabb or give a shoulder ride to kiraa"louis said to harry "I would if she would like as a friend"harry replied contacting eyes with Kira... "Oh come on kira its a game go on"darcy shouted while shes holding louis face... "We beg you faster"iris said.... "Ok fine"kira replied So then harry begged down his knee so kira could sitt up at his shoulder.... Kira went up and sitted at Harry's shoulder.... Hold my hand do you wont fall"harry said while offering his hand to kira "Ok"kira replied and holded his hand... Ok were complete"julietsaid... So the guys started acting crazy running sides side flying...the girls were scared but fun.... "Having fun babe"niall asked juliet while jumping and running everywere.... "Nialler im not a chicken your jumping up baby make it slower im scared.."juliet replied.. "Wowwwwhere i comeee iriissss WATCH OUTTTTT"DARCY shouted Louis liam bumped and darcy iris fell down.... They 4 started laughing "Well that was quite fun"darcy saif while rubbing her butt(lol) 1 min "Ahhh thats enough it was much"niall said.... "Atleast you boys lose weight alittle hahahha"iris said...giggling "God girls its 5:30 Pm we should be in the shopping 30 min ago"juliet said...grabbde her bag taked her car key waved... "let go".... So BYE boys see ya all later....."darcy said.... "Thanks for the ride harry"kira said to harryy "Its ok it was fun"harry replied "Ok bye see you at the grammies So later on....the boys went to their salon getting ready.... And the blue prints"the girls were in shopping..... "Wow that dress is soo glamouros.."darcy said with a puppy eye....

So vote and comment me your ideas guys....thanks see ya soon:)