Chapter 13

Me iz potato with less English haters hate I don't give an carrot eff.....readers <3333

Previously...

Kira WTH is going....

"Dont you miss me girl"a familiar sound said....it was...it was CJ..

"Oh my CJ long time no see awww i miss you afcourse i did miss you"I said hugging him tighter...

On the other side harry was quite upset that what is going on...

After a while of hugging each other...CJ invited kira for a coffee or tea...

harry went in sneaking...

"So i have heard and saw you on Tv kira congrats for your awards"CJ said....with a smirk on his face

"Well ya that happend hehehe...wait how did you get my number and why did you call me here"I asked CJ...

"Well i should say if a boy likes a girl he should have her number right kira"CJ relied...

At that moment I didnt notice what CJ meant...

but harry knowed what CJ meant and he started burning up...but he controlled his self caz he wanted to see more...

After a while CJ and kira went out...

Kira asked CJ were are we going and he replied somewere...and afcourse harry was still back of them...

@night 7:14 pm...

CJ bought kira at a roof top...the city L.A. Was a imaging great...after a min...

"Ummm kira i have to tell you something that i-iii like you"CJ said in a nervous sound and leand closer to kira...

kira didnt know what to do she froze...untill CJ was almost kissing kira...when...

Harry came on and punched CJ on his face..."you better not do it again"harry said while holding Kira's hand and left...

"Well kira i didnt know your in a relationship sorry"CJ said wiping the blood dripping from

His lips...

Kira and harry was on the elevator...

"why did you do that to him harry"kira asked harry...

"He was trying to..."harry said with his half sentence...

"Trying what...are you mad hes a friend of mine same as you your my friend right nothing else so now leave me alone i dont need your help...i can be on my own i dont need your help..i wish i never met you harry"kira shouted while crying...and left the elevator...

"Kira wait let me explain"...harry said..runned back of her and stopped her...and holded her arm.."you should listen to me first...

Kira turned back with a big tears on her eyes and clapped harry on his left cheek..."I Had enough of this"...kira said and left...

After that day...when the girls..darcy juliet iris alley got in the studio..there was a letter from..from kira it said that..

" hi girls...

Girls im done i cant take this any more please try to understand...i will be leaving L.A. Going somewere else...so forget me and go on with your life's girls and tell harry that i hate him as much as myself..

You guys did alot for me i appriciate it but i know im gana regret it soon but i dont want this life so try to understand..and see you never bye..

Don't look for me..

~Kira

Darcy started crying..."i know i know its all my fault I..i hate my self..

Alley went up to darcy to comfort her..same as juliet and iris...

"I guess we should go to airport now.."iris said...

Alley went and took her phone and called zayn to bring his car.."hello zayn baby can you pick us girls up to airport now emergency please"alley said with a baby voice.."ok babe im gana be there in a min"zayn said back in the phone..

After 13 min..

Finally Your here zay--- wait is that 5 boys in car..."alley said looking widely to the car...

"Hi were One direction and we came to help"louis said showing his superman sign..

Darcy iris started staring at harry for a moment...

"why are you here harry"darcy asked him..*mad face*

"I came to help"...he replied

After a while we have reached the airport...

"Oh is that kira catch her mow ruuunn"alley shouted while running to that girl...

Suddenly..

Hope you liked theres only a few chapters left and were done :D thanks alot readers i appriciate it :)

~Zarah