The Battle

Drew's POV

"Where's that camera?!" I semi-yelled. Today IS NOT my day. My period came 2 days early, my hair isn't acting right, I have to work tonight,I haven't gotten sleep, AND not to mention I can't find my $500 dollar camera. I use it to record myself practicing on the pole in my room, and other stuff. I watch myself to see what I need help on.

I looked in between the bouquet of White Roses on my dresser, and seen a red light flashing through them.

"Yes! I found it!" I'm so happy now.

"Hmm, must have forgot to cut it off."

I went to my MacBook and hooked my camera up to it. I uploaded the videos on there. I watched my recent one. As I was watching it, I fast forwarded through it, and I came up Stacy and I getting into an argument. Oh yeah, I remember.

-Flashback

As I was drifting off to sleep, Stacy came busting into my room, yelling.

Stacy: "Drew! Where the fuck have you been?! Why haven't you been at the club?!"

Drew: "Because I haven't Stacy, damn! You need to chill out, and bring your damn voice to a level. I'm trying to sleep!"

Stacy: "Drew your one lying, sneaky bitch."

I shot right up and stood right in her face. So close to her face that I felt her breathing. I'm getting so damn tired of her. She's so nosey and possessive.

Drew: "Bitch?! I'm the same bitch that let you live here, so you could be safe from Chantel and her crazy ass friends. So watch your damn mouth, and stop worrying about me. Why are you always in my business? I am grown! Fucking 22 years old Stacy! I can worry about myself."

Stacy: "Drew your my best friend! Of course I worry! Your never here. Your always out and about! I just wish you'd stay here sometimes, and that we'd be able to do things best friends do Drew."

Drew: "Well Stacy I'm sorry, but I have other things to worry about right now."

Stacy: "Things that are more important than me?"

Drew: "Stacy stop! You act like we are in a relationship with me or something!"

As soon as I said that, she got sad. Then, she slowly turned around and left the room, shutting my door.

-End of Flashback

I started laughing. She's so damn annoying sometimes. Ask continued to watch the video, I seen Stacy coming in with drinks. She gave me one, and then Told me I'd be out like a light, and less than 5 seconds, I was. I watched the rest of the video. At the end... I screamed.

Drew: "AHHHHHHH!"

I was so shocked! I was basically raped by my best friend, in my sleep! This bitch! I started thinking about what happened when I woke up. The same night I went to go fuck Craig.

-Flashback

As I put the underwear part on, my vagina started hurting. It's so sore. I wonder why. I haven't done anything for a week.

-End of Flashback

I ran downstairs. I was about to fuck this bitch up.

Drew: "Stacy!"

Stacy: "What?!"

Drew: "Get the fuck down here now!"

She came down stairs with an attitude. I ran over to her and jumped on her. I started punching her in her face, and then she started punching me back. It was such a rough, gruesome and vulgar fight. The things we were saying to each other were just so... Inappropriate. I punched her one last time and she stopped fighting.