Seduction Project #2: Craig C.

Drew's POV

1 week Later: Thursday.

I comptiplated on whether to take on my second experiment in my Seduction Project, which was Craig. The reason why is because well, he seems really boring. I had to watch him for a day, and as I was watching him I took notes. He likes to chill, watch tv, and he loves smoothies.

But I changed my mind. I'm going to do it for the simple fact that I just want to get it over with.

I'm kind of like a guy; I don't like silent fucks. For example, if we are having sex, I don't want him to act dead. I mean, just sitting there, doing nothing, makes me mad. It irritates me. I looked at the clock, to see it was 4:00 PM. Hm, I guess I could just get some sleep in. I have been up since 5:35 this morning. I went running. Then around 8 I came back home and showered. Then left at 10 and got something to eat, then went to my pole dancing class. I'm just now getting back home.

Everything I'm doing I'm doing only for 3 reasons, but I can only tell you one. That one reason is to help me at the club. I mean, all this is basically exercise, and I need it to prove my point, especially in the club. I know, I know "You don't need to prove yourself." Fuck that, yes you do, and especially to society. You can't tell society shit, you have to show it. Actions speak louder than words.

As I was drifting off to sleep, Stacy came busting into my room, yelling.

Stacy: "Drew! Where the fuck have you been?! Why haven't you been at the club?!"

Drew: "Because I haven't Stacy, damn! You need to chill out, and bring your damn voice to a level. I'm trying to sleep!"

Stacy: "Drew your one lying, sneaky bitch."

I shot right up and stood right in her face. So close to her face that I felt her breathing. I'm getting so damn tired of her. She's so nosey and possessive.

Drew: "Bitch?! I'm the same bitch that let you live here, so you could be safe from Chantel and her crazy ass friends. So watch your damn mouth, and stop worrying about me. Why are you always in my business? I am grown! Fucking 22 years old Stacy! I can worry about myself."

Stacy: "Drew your my best friend! Of course I worry! Your never here. Your always out and about! I just wish you'd stay here sometimes, and that we'd be able to do things best friends do Drew."

Drew: "Well Stacy I'm sorry, but I have other things to worry about right now."

Stacy: "Things that are bore important than me?"

Drew: "Stacy stop! You act like we are in a relationship with me or something!"

As soon as I said that, she got sad. Then, she slowly turned around and left the room, shutting my door. "I wonder what that was about." I thought to myself. I went to lay back down on my bed. As I was drifting to sleep, Stacy came back in.

Stacy: "Drew, wake up, here."

I looked up and she was handing me a drink.

Stacy: "This is my way of saying sorry for being nosey and possessive."

I slowly got up and took the drink. It had a... Misty taste to it. I started coughing. I looked at Stacy, finally noticing she was in only her bra and panties.

Drew: "S-Stacy, w-why are you I- "

Stacy: "Shh Drew. Let me take care of you. Just close your eyes, lay down, and you'll be out like a light."

She laid me down on the bed, and she was telling the truth. I was out like a light."

*~*

I woke up, and looked at the clock.