Game Over

"What a night of performing." My best friend Stacy says to me.

"Whats it looking like out there?" I asked her.

Stacy: "Pit bulls and hounds, With money"

Drew: "Oh really?"

A smirk crept across my face. I thought about the little "thing" I have been planning to do for about 2 months now.

Stacy: "Drew, don't!"

Drew: "Why not?"

Stacy: "You know why. Plus, what the hell am I going to do in this hell hole with these fake ass bitches if you get fired?"

Drew: "Stace, I don't like that bitch! She thinks she's better then everyone up in the shit, when she's not! Everybody knows we are the shit, NOT her. I'm not jealous but, you know what she did to you, and tries to do when your down here getting ready for your performance every damn night!"

Stacy: "Drew, do it and ill start calling you Marlon for the rest of 2013 straight! No damn lies!"

Drew: "You wouldn't!"

Stacy: "Oh yes, yes I would."

She started smirking.

She knows I hate my name "Marlon". See, I have a weird name. 'Drew Marlon' is a 2-way name. They are two first names, so you can call me both. I prefer Drew, but Stacy prefers Marlon. Se thinks its pretty. But me, no. I hate that damn name. But it's what ever.

Drew: "Ok, fine. I won't do it."

Stacy: "Thanks boo."

We both walked up to the Curtains. It was my time to perform. See, I have the choice to Solo or Battle when I work. And tonight, was definitely going to be a battle. While Stacy was having a conversation with a stripper, I snuck up to the host of tonight's "Figure 8 Showdown" night, and told him I was doing a battle with Chantel. That's the bitch we don't like. I can't stand her, that bitch just comes up into some shit and thinks she runs the place. Like bitch, please. You don't run shit. What you need to do is run a fucking treadmill. Anyways, the Host said sure and went on stage to get ready to start the show. I smiled to myself as I walked back over behind the curtain. Stacy might have to call me Marlon for the year, but I don't care. This bitch is going to be taught a damn lesson. The host went up on stage and started speaking.

Host: "WHOSE READY FOR A FRIDAY NIGHT BATTLE! "

Everyone clapped and cheered.

Host: "Now we have 2 of the best strippers from town battling up here tonight. 1st up... Chantel aka Delicious!"

The crowd went crazy. She looked shocked when she walked up. Mostly because when someone wants to battle you, you don't find out until your called out on stage.

Host: "And her opponent is... Marlon aka Suiscide!"

Stacy whispered something to me before I walked out.

Stacy: "What the hell Marlon?"

Marlon: "I have to! This is for me and you! Baby, it's triple or nothing! So she'll break her back to beat me! Don't worry, I got this!"

U

I walked out on stage. Everyone started whistling and cheering as I took my place next to The Host.

Chantel: *Scoffs* Oh, so this is the bitch who wants to battle?"

Marlon: "Yes, I'm the bitch who wants to battle."

Host: "Competition I see! So, what's it going to be? One, Double, Or Triple?"

Chantel: "On-" *GCO*