"DANIEL I SAID STOP!!!"

Hey guys! Super SORRY I haven't been updating. I have been really busy. BUT... I'm going to start updating since we had to get a brand new desktop! IT'S HELLA SEXY TOO!

Enjoy this chapter!

______________________________________________________________________________________

I walked up to the door, getting ready to ring the bell. As soon as I raised my finger... the door had opened, and there stood Ronnie.

[A|N: I don't recall naming the chick who called Marlon, so I am just going to name her Ronnie.]

Ronnie: Love! FINALLY! You took forever! Come on in!

I walked inside and sat on the nice all-white leather couch. This house was really beautiful, I have to admit, but the vibe, is what I'm not feeling. She came into the living room, with a tray of 2 drinks. When she handed me my drink, it was way lighter than hers.

Ronnie: Your not going to drink that?

I shook my head back & forth as I begin to speak.

Marlon: No thank you, I am trying to drink water now, but thanks for the offer.

She simply nodded "OK", and grabbed the tray, her empty glass, and my full glass and sat them in the sink. She came back over towards the couch and sat back down next to me- closely.

I was not feeling the vibe I was getting. She started to speak.

Ronnie: This might be a little straight forward but... I want you.

I immediately shot up from where I was sitting on the couch.

Marlon: I'm sorry but I'm not interested.

She looked so sad. This is the first and only girl I know that has a crush on me. I hope I didn't hurt her feelings, but I'm really not interested.

Ronnie: It's ok. I want to sincerely apologize for the way I came over to you. I thought that if I was a little... severe, you'd show up. Which you did, and I am actually glad you did. Can we be friends?

I smiled. I thought "Hey, she might actually be really cool."

Marlon: Sure, you already have my number, so just text me letting me know it's you. Well, I have to get going. So see ya tomorrow night?

If you all forgot... she is a stripper too.

She smiled and responded "See ya tomorrow night"

And with that, I headed home.

*~*~*~*

I got in the house, stripped and l=took a long hot shower, and when I say hot, I mean boiling hot. I am not big fan of cold water unless I'm swimming.

I got out of the shower, dried off, rolled my hair up, and lotioned up. I then, put on my undergarments.

I went into my room, to see Stacy in here knocked out. She says she likes my room cause it's really warm in here, but it's really whatever. I just turned the heat up for the house, and let Stacy stay in my room, because I am currently sick, and I do not want her getting this terrible cold. I went to one of my guess rooms, and slept.

"Whew!" I thought out loud. Its' really warm in here too.

As I started drifting off to sleep, I felt a hand warm around me mouth. I started screaming , but it was no use. I then, bit he hand and ran, but before I unlocked the door, I got punched really hard in the face, and right then and there I knew it was a man.

"You better shut the hell up."

IT WAS DANIEL! He started feeling up my shirt, and trying to take my shorts off. I tried screaming for Stacy, but she was all the way down the other end of the hall, and she didn't even hear me.

"DANIEL STOP!" I yelled at him. He smirked.

Daniel: At least you know who this is. Now, let's finish our business from the club. I started crying.

*~*

All the fighting, cussing at each other, and wrestling, was too much.i

"I had fun, we should do that again soon!"

"YOU BITCH!" I started to snap at him.

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS!"

He came over towards me and literally beat me! He then said If I told someone, he'd kill me, and then he left.

I can't believe I just got raped.