Chapter 5

Chapter 5 

"Wow, nice place!" I smiled at Damon as I looked up at the old fashioned boarding house, inside practically everything was made of wood and all the furniture looked...well old, like the rest of the house, Dan would love this! Dan is into all that kind of stuff, since he was alive when most of it was being invented or made. In some ways the house was a perfect fit for Damon, him being an old vampire, but then again it was kind of ironic that everything was made out of wood and it was one of the most deadliest things to a vampire.

"We can work in my room if you like or in the living room?" he asked.

"Lets go work in your room, I want to see what Mr Damon Salvatore is really like. Is he a slob? Is he a neat freak? Is he a psychopath that takes photo's of his victims and pins them up on his walls? I bet you have silk sheets!"

"What makes you say that?" he asked as we came to his bedroom door.

"I dunno" I shrugged "it just seems like a very Damon thing!" I smiled at him "but I still think you could be some sort of weirdo too!"

"Welcome to my humble abode!" he opened the door and I stepped into a normal bedroom, it had a big bed in the centre and a cupboard and desk, stacked with papers, I let out a huff. "What not to your liking?"

"I'm kind of disappointed." I replied.

"Why is that?"

"I was expecting...more" I answered simply.

"Well I did just move in! Maybe you could help me make it a little bit...more" he used my word.

"No I mean, the room doesn't look like it's yours, there isn't anything that resembles you or your personality! Well at least I was right about the bed sheets!" I smiled as I jumped onto his bed "one other thing...your room is too tidy! It doesn't look lived in!"

"Okay" he sighed "enough with the inspection! Lets get our work done!" 

"Nah! Not now!" I said lying down on his bed, looking up at the white celling, this made him laugh a little, for some reason.

"Why not? I thought you wanted to get it out of the way?"

"To be truthful, I could gives less of a flying duck about school!" I turned my head to see he had an amused look on his face.

"Is that the reason your always getting in trouble?" 

"Hmm...I don't think so, I just get bored or distracted and it kinda just happens" I smiled at him as he came and sat next to me.

"DAMON!" I heard someone scream, I raised my eyebrow at him. "DAMON!" the voice came closer. 

"In my room!" Damon shouted.

"Stefan and I-" the voice was at the door but when they saw Damon and I lying beside each other "umm..."

"Hello, I'm Zee!" I thought I'd help her out becasue she looked kind of shocked, it seemed to help get her out of her shock.

"Umm...hi...I'm Elena...umm...Damon can I talk to you for a second?" she asked, trying to sound sweet, she obviously didn't like having to talk to Damon, for some reason, I actually thought Damon was kind of cool.

"Fine" he sighed "I'll be right back" he slid off the bed and walked out leaving me lying on the bed, staring at the celling, should I listen in? I know it is bad to eavesdrop but....WHO CARES! OF COURSE I'M GUNNA LISTEN! I closed my eyes and focused on the hushed voices on he other side of the door.

"Damon what are you doing!" Elena's voices exclaimed.

"Oh my God, she's in my class and I am not doing anything!" Damon replied, sounding veryfrustrated.

"If you mess this up for me I will kill you!" another voice had joined into the conversation.

"Oh! You really think you can even get close to me baby brother?" Damon taunted the new voice.

"Don't test me!" the voice said.

"Stefan, calm down!" she might hear you!" Elena hushed.

"That reminds me, if you will excuse me I have a guest and it is rue to keep guests waiting!" Damon sounded like he was smirking, I heard him turn and start walking towards the door.

"Don't hurt her!" Stefan hissed as Damon entered the room once again.

"Talking about me?" I smirked "You know what I'm bored!" I jumped off the bed and started to walk out the room.

"You want me to drive you home?"

"Not going home yet!" I smiled at him and carried on making my way to the front door.

"Then were are you going?" he asked, still following behind me.

"Hmm..." I shrugged "Where the wind takes me" my stomach grumbled "scratch that, where my stomach takes me!"