Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Zia (POV)

We all sat in the limo with our dates and laughed at stupid jokes that K told so the ride there wasn't awkward and his date couldn't take her eyes off him! She was lapping up every word he said; it was kind of creepy actually. When we arrived at the party Damon opened the door for me like the gentleman he wasn't, quickly walked inside, with Caleb, his date, Dan and Chris closely behind us. The place was decorated with white flowers everywhere and little lights that gave the hall a romantic, red glow.

Damon offered me his arm with a smirk, which I took with a teasing grin. He immediately walked towards the bar and ordered two bourbons. THANK GOD! I could never go through this night sober! Caleb disappeared with his date to start greeting the guest and 'mingle' I knew he hated this as much as I did but he put on a fake smile and did his best to make Dan proud and by golly was he good at it. Damon and I decided to stay by the bar and I was already uber bored because Damon seemed to be the center of attention for all the females at the party as they practically flocked around him, so I began to feel neglected.

"See ya," I said as I walked away from him shrugging my shoulders "I'm going to go find something fun to do" I smiled sarcastically, the place was pretty big and I almost got lost, when I bumped into some random guy.

"Watch out," I hissed at him, not even caring the slightest who the guy was. Just as I was about to walk past him, he grabbed my arm and yanked me back. Alright, that hurts.

"Do I know you?" the smell of alcohol mixed with bad breath made me want to gag but I did my best to hide it.

"No, so do you mind getting out of my way?" I raised my voice in an attempt to make him scared, but he was probably too drunk to even hear me and his breath made my eyes water "Jesus you need a tic tac bro" I said blinking rapidly to get rid of the tears.

"Yeah, I-I know ya, you're in my class! You're hawt, ya know? Wanna get outta here, if ya know what I mean?" he completely ignored my comment and carried on; the guy could barely stand properly.

"No thanks," I said giving him a strained smile, trying to push past him which was a lost case. Apparently he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer as he started to drag me out of the door.

"LET M-" I was cut off by his hand covering my mouth, he pulled me out to into the harsh cold and into the woods, there was no one to hear my struggles and no one to see me. When he felt we were far enough he pushed me up against a tree and I felt the bark scrap my back and the back of my head snapped back hitting the tree.

"Let's have some fun" he whispered trying to sound sexy but failing epically, he wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Just let me go you perv!" I shouted, my voice echoed with distress as flash backs of the past came rolling back in waves.

"Come on babe you know you like it" he smiled and smacked his lips on to mines and I did my best to squirm out of his hold but he was surprisingly strong.

"No I don't!" I turned my head so he couldn't get to my lips again but that didn't dissuade him, he made a trail of slobbery kisses down my neck and collar bone but I carried on fighting to get free, tears started to fall down my cheeks and I let small sobs escape my throat and began to stop moving because I was so exhausted. He scratched his nails down my arms so hard that I was sure they'd drawn blood.

"Stop being such a sour puss!" he used his knee to push my legs apart making another sob to rip through my throat, he held my hands in one hand and with the other he touched anywhere and everywhere making my skin crawl, I began to scream some more and he took the chance to stick his slimy tongue down my throat. I moved my head away consequently hitting the tree again but a lot harder this time and I saw black spots blur my vision.