#34- Zayn Malik Imagine (personal)

Zayn called you and said that he was going to take you to out tonight. You had no idea where or why but you accepted as he was your best friend. Whenever he took you out you both always had a great time, he was a great bestfriend; always cheering you up when you're not happy, always spending as much time with you as he can, always treating you like you're the only girl in the world. No one you knew was better than he was.

But since a while ago your feelings towards him started to change. Whenever he called your heart pounded hard. Whenever he touched you you got this rush through your body. Whenever he winked at you and even said your name you felt butterflies in your stomach, you knew you had started to develop a crush on him, but were too afraid to tell him incase he didn't feel the same way.

As it was the late afternoon you had to prepare for tonight. He didn't tell you whether it was going to be a formal thing or a casual thing..so you decided to go for both. You slipped on skinny jeans and a white, frilly top both from hollister, which Zayn got you last year as a birthday present.

After spraying some perfume onto you the doorbell of your apartment went, you hurried down stairs because you knew it was Zayn. "Hey Becky" he greeted you with a hug. "Hey you" you replied and hugged back. You pulled away and bent down to pick up your little bag and put on your heels.

"So where are we going?" you asked Zayn as he started to walk out the door. "I'm not telling" he protested as you closed the door and followed behind him. "But Zayn..." you whined and pouted at him, but it didn't break him. "I'm not telling! Just wait and see" he told you. "Fine" you sighed and got into his car.

As you approached the secret place he was taking you, you guessed what it was. It was a large building with lights around it brightening it up. The doors leading to the inside were big and made out of glass and wood.

"Zayn is this-" you began. "Shh!" he snapped , taking your hand he lead you inside. It was beautiful inside, soft music playing in the background and the tables dressed with silk cloth. It was a new chinese restaurant that opened up last week, you had heard all about it from your friends and were dying to visit it. Now you had!

"Zayn this is so nice!" you exclaimed. He flashed you a smile before the waiter came up to you both, he lead you to a table right in the middle of the restaurant. You sat down and scanned the room.

After ordering and eating Zayn requested for the bill, but before that came they gave you a plate with two fortune cookies on it. You both opened yours at the same time. You were confused when you read yours, it didn't make much sense although it was pretty straight forward.

"'You are about to enter a beautiful relationship'" you read outloud. "Huh? What could that mean?" you dumbly asked. "Hmm, mine says that too. Weird?" Zayn said with a smirk, you knew he was up to something.

"Yeah, that is weird" you agreed and scrunched up your eyebrows. When Zayn chuckled you were even more confused. "Becky, we've been friends for ages now and you're the best friend i have ever had. But now i feel like we are more than friends, you know?" he began, your heart was pumping so fast. Could he really be doing this?!

"And i want to be more than friends. I really hope you feel the same way, will you be my girlfriend Becky?" he finished, by this time you were sure your heart was about to pop. Trying to be as quiet as possible you squealed a bit and spoke.

"Yes Zayn! I feel the same way too, i really, really like you" you replied and leaned across the table to hug him. "I really like you too Becky, and i have for ages now" he said and you flashed him a toothless smile.

"So when's our second date?" Zayn asked and winked.

hope you like it Becky, and i really hope your name is Becky because i forgot to ask lol, sorry its not very good and very long, but anyway hope you like it :) x