#28-Niall Horan imagine (personal) -part3

As soon as you got home you changed straight into your pyjamas and relaxed in bed. Since college started tomorrow morning and you had to drive there, you needed a long rest from the busy weekend you had.

You spent some time reflecting on what happened this weekend, seeing all the family after ages was lovely especially as you were all so close. You went back to that moment with Niall, how you met wasn't the greatest but how after he came out of his shell. That morning when you woke up to find him sleeping right beside you, to seeing him shirtless and you came out of the bathroom.

And yesterday, the kiss was magical, more like a make out scene. Who knew one kiss from a person you hardly knew could turn out to be the best kiss you ever had? Your flashbacks were intruded by your phone buzzing, it was a phonecall from a number you didn't recognize.

Hesitantly you answered to hear a strong irish accent, it was Niall.

"Hello?" you answered

"Hello Lissy" he replied

"Oh hey Niall! Wait..how did you get my number?"

"Daniella gave it to me"

"Oh ok"

"I miss you already"

"I miss you too"

"When can i see you again?"

"I don't know Niall, maybe the weekend?"

"I'm in Ireland till Sunday night"

"Oh"

"What about Monday evening?"

"I stay at college on weekdays"

"Oh yeah i forgot"

"I've got to get some rest before i go to college tomorrow, i hope to see you soon though"

"I'll text you everyday"

"Bye Niall"

"Bye Liz"

'I love you' you said in your mind before hanging up, it really sucked going to a college where you stay on weekdays. It meant only having the weekends to see friends and family, except holidays obviously. You longed for the holidays to last forever so you could catch up with everyone.

You locked your phone and drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

~*~*~In the morning~*~*~

The sound of your alarm clock brutally woke you up, you groaned and rubbed your eyes. Sitting up you unlocked your phone to see a few texts from Niall, you decided you would read them at college.

You had a shower, brushed your teeth etc and got dressed. You wore skinny jeans and a light t-shirt as it was hotter than usual, most of you clothes were at college since you were there most of the time.

You pulled up and parked your car in the large garage filled with many other ones. It wasn't the most modern or fanciest car but it got you places so it was good. You walked through the large doors and into your room to see your bestfriend sorting out her stuff.

"Holly!" You called as she turned around sharply. "Hey Liz!" she called back and ran over to hug you. "How was your weekend?" she asked, you paused for a bit wondering if you should tell her about Niall. "Oh it was good, i saw all my family. You?" you replied, she smiled. "Yeah mine was good too" she said and went back to sorting her stuff.

You did the same until your door opened, your other bestfriend Sasha walked in. All three of you shared a room and because you were all besties it was fun! "Hey Sasha" you both greeted her in unison. After you were done putting away your stuff the bell went for class, during the lessons before lunch you were constantly texting Niall.

You were a really smart student who always got perfect grades so sometimes not paying a lot of attention in class didn't make a difference. He teted you saying how much he missed you and was asking how you were and what you were up too. He was spending time with family and occasionally sent you selfies which made you giggle, making the teacher and other students suspicious.

At lunch you sat with Sasha, Holly and Paul, he was your guy bestfriend. "Liz who were you texting in class?" Holly asked curiously. "Oh just my friend" you replied keeping your eyes on your food, but they didn't buy it. "That's not like you Lissy" Sasha added raising an eyebrow.

"Ok fine. When i visited all my family my cousin Daniella introduced me to her friend from college, his name is Niall and from the moment i saw him i was left speechless. He is beautiful, fit, gorgeous, handsome and overall perfect! He's so funny and sweet, i've been texting him since yesterday because he's in ireland and i won't be able to see him for ages probably" i rambled on smiling to myself and gazing at the ceiling.

"Sorry.." i apologized and looked down awkwardly. "Wow he seems like quite a guy" Paul chuckled.

~*~*~Time Skip~*~*~

You laid in your bed texting Niall until you fell asleep while in the middle of a writing back to him. In the morning you finished the text and prepared for another day of boring college but exciting evenings with your friends. On Friday something unexpected happened at lunch.

You were taking a breather with your friends outside in the sun, when you passed a tree and noticed something was behind it. You thought nothing of it and continued to stroll along the winding path. The rustle of bushes startled you and you became paranoid, what was making those mysterious noises? Or who? You thought to yourself.

All of a sudded.. "Boo!" someone yelled from behind you. "Ahh" you screamed placing your hand on your chest and breathed heavily. You turned around to be met with a familiar head of hair and gorgeous eyes. "Niall!" you screamed and threw yourself in his arms. "Oh my god how are you here?!" you asked bewildered. "I thought you were in Ireland?" you asked before he could explain

"I came back early to see you" he replied as your friends 'Aww'd' behind you. You hugged him once more and introduced Niall to your friends. "Niall this is Sasha, Holly and Paul, Sasha, Holly and Paul this is Niall" you said pointing to each person as you said their name. He greeted all of them. "We've heard a lot about you Niall" Holly said. "Like a lot, a lot" Sasha added making you blush. Niall smirked and you spent the rest of lunch with him.

Holding hands you both walked through the massive field admiring the beautiful flowers. "I missed you so much" Niall said entwining his fingers with yours. "I missed you too Niall" you replied and was about to hug him when he stopped you. "I'd prefer if we done this" he said before kissing your lips softly, you drew back after and bit your lip. "Me too" you giggled just as the bell went. Niall would wait until you finished your last lessons, you were so excited to spend the weekend with him.