#41- He gets jealous when you meet up with your ex

KEY:

(Y/F/B)- your/favourite/boy (Harry,Louis,Liam,Niall,Zayn)

(B/N)- boys/name

You're shopping with your boyfriend (Y/F/B) in Westfield's as he promised. While walking down to Burger King you see a boy you think you recognize. As you get closer you both look at each other awkwardly, thinking to yourselves.

When you get even closer you remember. It's your ex you used to go out with when you were in school together. Luckily you remained friends and didn't let the past get in the way with the future. You both stop in your tracks and smile at each other, not really sure if you should say anything.

"(Y/N)?" he asks

"(B/N)?" you ask back

"Wow I haven't seen you in ages!" he exclaims and runs into a hug. As you hug, (Y/F/B) stands there silently, watching you guys.

"Oh, this is my friend from school" you introduce him.

"Yeah, we used to date" he tells him. You really wish he didn't because knowing how jealous (Y/F/B) can get, it was not a good idea for him to find out about that. He sends (B/N) a cold look, almost threatening him with his eyes. To kill the tense mood you speak.

"Well we were just going to eat, but hopefully we'll see each other again" you excuse yourselves nicely, desperately wanting to get on with the day.

"Sure. It was really good seeing you. We should meet up sometime, I'll text you later" he replies, glancing over at (Y/F/B), wanting to make him jealous. After he hugs you one more time, this time for longer and also holds your hands, (Y/F/B) takes your hand and pulls you away, dragging you with him leaving your ex to stand alone.

You can tell by the way his fists are clenched and how he is grinding his teeth that he's angry and incredibly jealous. You knew he wouldn't like the fact that you guys were friendly, even being each other's ex's, and now was prepared for the worse.

You took a seat in Burger King waiting for him to at least say something. He didn't say a word, just sat there staring at you.

"We're just friends" you told him. He rolls his eyes. "I have no feelings for him, you have to believe me" you also said, begging for him to understand.

"I do believe you. I don't believe him. I can tell he's still got feelings for you. The way he hugged you and made me jealous on purpose, I know he wants you back and I don't like it" he replied. You sort of knew it was true. He was making him jealous on purpose and can tell he does like you a bit. You weren't sure how to respond to that true statement.

"See, you know it's true!" he whines. "I don't want him stealing my girl!" he yells this time.

"(Y/F/B)..no one is going to steal me away from you. I'm yours, and no one can change that" you reassure him, talking quieter to avoid people eavesdropping. He smiles now knowing he doesn't have to worry about anything and apologizes.

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I only got jealous cos I was worried about you falling for him again" he blushes, feeling embarrassed that he was acting babyish and silly. You kiss his cheek and take his hand, to go and order food, hoping not to bump into your ex again.

Oh my god I haven't posted in absolute ages I'm so sorry! I've been so busy so I'm posting 2 imagines tonight! :)