Seven.

[Kind of edited.]

*Kaidence's pov*

So, it's been a month since I've been here and it's been anything but fun. No, seriously. I may be surrounded by hot guys, (yes, I'm a cold hearted bitch but it doesn't hurt to find someone attractive) but they're really weird. They've been acting strange lately, always keeping an eye on me, talking to me. Um, hi, have you not noticed by now that I'm not going to talk to you?

Like, buh bye.

And what is up with that Julian guy? He annoys me the most, he's always staring at me and talking to me. If you find me down right attractive, then take a god damn picture. No really, go ahead. If it's going to make you leave me alone, then fine.

I don't mean to sound like a whiny girl on her period but I'm so done with everything. Plus, its the morning, a school morning and I haven't had my coffee yet. Right, coffee, that's my tampon.

...

Scratch that, that sounds way too weird. God, I'm so fucking fiesty and bitchy in the morning. Eh, its better than being some go lucky morning freak who just won't stop fucking smiling and acting like a fucking rainbow.

Anyways, as for now, I'm just sitting down and watching the coffee drop itself one by one into my mug. Yup, I claimed this white chalk mug. I legit wrote my name on it.

I yawned and rested my head on my palm, feeling my eyes close every so often. Eh, a few seconds won't kill me.

*

It was bright outside with a few kids running around the backyard, laughing with each other. But what stood out most was the little blond boy, sitting all by himself under a large tree. He seemed terribly sad, looking like he was on the verge of crying.

"Son.." A man walked over to him along with his wife. They were both dressed nicely.

The man, he had dark brown hair and sharp blue eyes. He wore a light blue dress shirt with loose dark wash jeans.

The woman, who was beautiful, wore a long white thin strapped dress. Her long blonde hair slightly covered her own set of blue eyes, reaching down to her hips.

"You know that we're only doing this to protect you." He sighed, sitting down next to his son.

"But papa, I don't want to leave you and my brothers or sisters and mama!" He bursted out into tears, curling himself into a ball.

The mother only smiled down at him, reaching to run her fingers through his short hair, sadness showing in her eyes. "Oh but, love. You'll see us again but as for right now you're in danger and it'll be safe to send you away for some time."

With teary eyes, the boy looked up, his lips trembling. "Do you promise, mama?"

"I promise!" She sat down, not caring if her dress were to stain and pulled her boy onto her lap.

He nodded and wiped his tears away. "Why am I in danger?" His voice so low, just slightly below a whisper.

The young woman only kept that smile plastered on her lips. "You see dear, you hold such power, such strong power that many wish they could obtain."

"Oh..?"

"You're a rare elemaerie." The boy gasped out of curiousity.

"What is that mother?" She continued to play with his hair, his father keeping an eye on the kids as he listened to the conversation.

The mother only smiled and looked away, up at the sky. "You'll soon discover dear, you'll soon discover."