Scott the hott!

Hi guys! This is kinda longer WOOW! I hope you guys like my story please comment and vote! Tell your friends about my story please hehe ! ENJOY and sorry for the mistakes..again!

_____________

We quickly got up and straightend ourselves up.
'Well?' Tessa said waiting for an answer tapping her foot on the ground, and Wes by her side giving this wtf face.

'Well you see, uhm, uuuh , it, i dont,' is all that came out of my stupid mouth. This is not good!

'What Riley is trying to say is that she is hopelessly in love with me so she tackled me to the ground and almost kissed me.' Blake said smirking at his explination.

'WHAT, NO WAY! BLAKE IS A LIAR, A JERK, A STUPID DONKEY' I said I was so angry at him. How dare he say that, did he not remember what he did this morning?! 'Relax Riley I was joking' he said in a stern voice. I looked at him and he looked kinda hurt, oh shit I shouldn't have said.

'I didn't mean that, you just got me angry, im sorry' I said looking really deeply in his eyes and trying to make him feel better by giving him a puppy face, and I thinked it worked. Note use puppy look more it works alot!

I looked back at Tessa 'Well so Blake got me mad and I threw a pillow at him and he threw it back and we started this pillow fight and I kicked him where it hurts and he fell to the floor taking me with him and this is where you came in and well yeah' Tessa gave me a are you serious face and just laughed.

'For a second there I thought you guys were getting it on' Wes said pointing at the two of us.

'UHM NO!' I said laughing.

'So you guys done having your little alone time because I would like to watch another movie with my bestfriend this time' I said this time myself tapping my foot.

'How about me and Ri go do our girl stuff and you and Blake go do some guy stuff, is that okay babe?' Tessa asked Wes grabbing his hand and kissed him on the cheek.

'Sure, I havn't talked to Blake inawhile we usually just say hi in our football games anyways.' Wes said sitting on the couch turning on the tv to the football game.

'Yay, lets go Ri' Tessa pulled my arm I looked at Blake and smiled at him and left to Tessa's room.

I layed on her bed and sighed. 'So Ri, whats with you and my brother' she said jumping into indian sitting postion on the bed.

I sat up on her bed and looked at her all weird face. 'Nothing! I guess we just hanged out a bit more cause your all caught up in Wes' I said to her trying to act all cool. I guess im a good liar.

At first she didn't look to sure but after I think she believed me. We just did each others hair and did our hairs and makeup in funny ways and just laughed at the most stupidest things.

'Hey! Why don't I hook you up with one of Wes' buddies so your not third wheel anymore and you don't always have to hang out with my brother!' Tessa said grabbing my hand and hand this big grin on her face. She looked so happy, like she was cupid and it looked like she really felt bad for always making me third wheel so I guess I should say yes. Plus it would probably take my mind off Blake. Which should be a good thing.

'Uhm sure.' I said giving her a fake smile.

___________

I closed my locker at school and saw Tessa there with a very good looking guy.

'Ri this is Scott, Scott this is my best friend Riley.' I gave him a smile. Damn he was cute good job Tessa. He had light brown hair and hand green eyes he was tall and had broad sholders like he works alot but not to much. I like!

'Hey' he said giving me a million dollar smile, gorgeous!

'Well I guess I'll leave you guys to talk.' Tessa said waving away to Wess.

'So Riley, whats your first period? I could carry your books for you' Scott said looking at me, aw so sweet!

'Thanks and I have history' He took my books and we walked to my class. I learned that he has a younger sister and loves to play lacross . He is the same grade but I never really see him because we don't have any classes together. He is really funny to ans super sweet he told me this story where he had to watch his sister once when he was younger and she had alittle accident and he had to change her diaper cause his mom and dad wasn't home. Funny thing was that he put the diaper in the toilet and flushed it and clogged the whole toilet! I laughed so hard, he is adorable and nice.

'Thanks' I said taking my books.

'No problem, i'll see you at lunch' he said smiling and giving me a hug. Mmmm he smelt nice hehe!

I went inside class just in time and sat beside George. Ew gross he was picking his nose and putting it under the desk. He thinks nobody can see him when EVERYONE can. People can be so GROSS! At least do it where nobody can see you! I started to wonder off in my thoughts about Scott but in the back of my mind I was still thinking about Blake.

After my other classes it was time for me to have lunch. 'SO?!' Tessa said giving me a giddy smile.

'So what?' I said giving her a smile I coudn't hold. She wanted me to talk about Scott.

'He is super sweet, funny, and HOT! Good choice Tessa!' I said.

'Thanks I know I am.' I heard from behind us, it was Blake.

'Go away Blake, shes talking about Scott' Tessa said pushing him.

'Scott from the lacross?' He said.

'Yes, that Scott' I said walking away with Tessa to the cafeteria.

We took a seat with Wes and Scott and a couple more of their friends.
I Sat across from Scott and I would always smile at him once in awhile and he would smile back he is so cute!

I turned around because I could feel someone staring at me from behing. It was Blake weird. He gave daggers to Scott. WTF can he leave me alone! Can't he see im trying to like Scott so I could stop liking him!

'So how about it?' Tessa said looking at me. I turned around 'huh?' I said.

'Do you wanna hang out after school at my house, you me Wes and SCOTT?' Tessa said waiting for me to say yes.

'Oh sure!' I said smiling at Scott and he smiled back. We talked about just random stuff until it was time for class.

So more boring stuff passed during school. SUPER BORING! Finally it was time to go and I was going to Tessa's to hang out with her with Wes and Scott, YAY!

I met up with her at the front of the school. 'Hey, Wes and Scott are coming later on let's go' she said walking to her car.

We got to her house and I dropped my bag at the front of her door just like I was living with her. Her parents werent home as always. There on a buisness trip with MY parents. I guess you could say thanks to them me and Tessa are bestfriends and we met through them but me and Tessa havn't really met until we were around 8. Those were the care free times.

'So im just gonna take a shower.' I said I have my own little closet since i practicly live here.

'Ok, i'll just wait here in the living room.'

I went upstairs picked my clothes out on the bed and went to take a shower. I got out after 10 minutes put a towel around me and went into the bed room and was going to change when I heard a knock on the door.

Before I could open it, it opened by itself.

I turned around 'What are you doing?!' I said holding the towel tightly around me.

___

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU WHO IS IT?

Probably very obviouse but oh well haha! COMMENT ON WHO YOU THINK IT IS