You go glen coco!

Sorry this is super short! Im going to try to make my storied more longer but I usually do them at night so I get very tired. I will try to make them longer on the weekends. Remember I don't edit my stories so sorry for the mistakes! hehe please enjoy, like and comment! xo

_________

'What's going on?' I heard Tessa say from the kitchen door.
She saw me laughing my head off on the ground and Blake rubbing an ice cube to his tounge.

'Oh-m-my-go-gosh, you mi-ss-sssse-d the fun-niest th-iii-n-ggg ever, Blake throw my t-im-biiit and dran-kk my ho-ho-hot chocalte and bu-rnn-ned his tounge' I said through my breaths.

'Gurlblugbahfigaigl' is all that came out of Blake's mouth.

Tessa rolled her eyes 'Sometimes I wonder how me and him are related.' she said cleaning up the floor.
'Wes is coming in like five minutes to watch a movie, are you staying Ri?' she asked me putting the tissue paper in the garbage.

When I finally finished wiping my tears of laughter I said sure and sat on the couch very comtarbly and turned on the tv to look for a funny movie.

'OH MEAN GIRLS, YES!' I said picking up a pillow and hugging it to my chest and my eyes were glued to the tv.

Tessa and Blake came into the room and Tessa sat beside me on the couch and Blake took the loveseat beside me.

'This movie is hilarious! You go glen coco!' Tessa said making a wierd pose that made me and Blake give her a weird face. All of sudden the doorbell rang and Tessa rushed to answer it.

'You know Gretchen Wiener remindes me of you, all bitchy and all that' Blake said in a joking way. I threw the pillow at him. 'Yeah, I have my own burn book and everything' I said to him obviously joking.

Wes and Tessa came into the room and they sat on the couch with me and the snuggled up together. Am I really going to be forever alone? I looked at Blake and I noticed he was staring at me going into deep thinking, quick look away before anything goes awkward enough!

'Well me and Wes are going upstairs and uhm-' before Tessa could finish the sentence I stopped it for her. 'WOAH to much info just go, I guess you just have to leave me watch the movie with him' I said pointing to Blake making a disgusting face.

I turned to Blake 'Hurtful' is all he said in his fake voice. I turned around to face Tessa but she was already gone doing her 'thing' with Wes, wooow. Thanks Tessa for leaving me with your brother who I am hopelessly falling for.

He moved to the couch I was sitting to. Greaat! Did he not understand the lecture I gave him earlier gosh boys! I scooted farther and he scooted closer and I scooted farther and he scooted closer and we kept this going until I litarly was about to fall off the couch, which I did eventually.

'Oof!" I said rubbing my head while I layed on the floor.

'Ahhhhh' more room for me Blake said laying himself on the couch. Jerk.

I threw the pillow at him once agian. I love throwing pillows at him it's my new thing!
He threw it back and next thing we knew we started a whole pillow fight.

We ran across the house screaming like little kids, he cornerd me in the basement and I had no where to go. This is it, im finally going to loose and he is going to bug about how much more awesome he is then me, then I get I could always kick him right where it hurts......

'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!' is all he said laying on the floor holding his area. Hehe I ran across about to go back upstairs when I turned around and felt bad for kicking him, I mean he didn't really do anything right?

I went back to him and gave him my hand to get up. He took my hand but instead of me pulling him up he pulled me down with him so we were facing each other on the ground.

Our face so close, lips so close to touch our heavy breaths and our deep thoughts. Everything just seemed to stop for a bit when I looked at his gorgeous eyes.

'Whats going on?' I heard from the stairs. Oh shit.......

______

Notice how the story starts and ends the same way hehe ;)

Didn't really realise it until now ! Okay byee night!