I'm sorry...

SO PISSED. my stupid computer decided to leave the page and not save any of my work so now you get sloppy seconds! Sorry guys but im pissed to the bones. URGHHHHH FUUUUU YOU COMPUTER. so this will be really short!  thanks for all your support and comment on what you think! And sorry for any grammer problemo's! to lazy to fix !

im so sorry!!!!!! xo

____

It's been weeks and I just can't the thoughts of Blake out of my head. Everytime im with Scott my thoughts get clouded up with Blake. I thought Scott would get rid of my feelings for Blake but it doesn't help at all. I mean I know Blake doesn't like me but I feel so guilty for staying with Scott.

So now im sitting here on the swings looking at the kids play waiting for Scott. Sometimes I wish I could be a little kid again. I didn't have so many problems and my only worries were to not get "boo boo's". I smiled at the thought of all my memories back then. When Tessa cut a bunch of my hair off or when Blake made me eat his mud pie. Who knew life would only get harder back then.

I could see Scott coming my way. I took a deep breath and looked up at the beautiful blue sky.

"Hey babe" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek which made me feel so guilty for what im about to do next.

I told him to sit beside me on the swing. Here we were facing each other, and I didn't know what to say.

"I-I. I don't know how to start this. This relationship we have." I stopped talking, but I can't stop now.

He put his hand on my cheek. " You can tell me anything. I'll understand" he said.

I slowely took his hand off my cheek and squeezed it tightly. " Scott, im sorry but I don't think I could do this anymore. You are such a sweet guy and I don't know whats wrong with me but I just dont feel anything between us. Im sorry." I looked up at him and his beautiful eyes. You know how they say that the eyes are the windows to the soul? Well I could see the sadness in his eyes and I just couldn't look at him anymore.

We just sat their for awhile. Then he finally spoke. " Riley, you are such an amazing girl and these past weeks were amazing for me. Im not mad at you. Im really happy you told me this before I could fall more deeply for you. I have to go. Im sorry.' he looked at me one last time and walked off.

Did he say he was deeply falling for me? I was starting to tear up. How could I have done this to him. He was such an amazing guy but stupid Blake just has to get in the middle of this.  I was starting to get angry. He's done nothing but caused me pain so why am I feeling this way towards him?!  He made me loose such an amazing guy. I just can't deal with all this pain and I just have to let my feelings out.

"Meet at my house in 10 minutes" I texted Blake.

_________

IM SOSOSOS SORRY THIS IS SHORT! But I hope this was ok! Im so sorry i haven't posted in awhile just super busy but i have posted mmy very first fantasy book! not really with vampires or wereworlfs or however you spell it but something diffrent. ehehhe okaay. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR AMAIZNG SUPPORT <3 au revior! xo