Chapter 3

Chapter 3

My head was throbbing and my mouth was dry, a glass of water would be nice right about now.

"Is he going to be alright?" said a deep voice I didn't recognize.

"It's going to take a while for him to get better, he lost a lot of blood," another voice said. "What are you going to do after he wakes up Alpha....I mean he's a rouge and rouges are trouble?"

Rouge? What the hell is he talking about? I'm not a rouge I thought.

"Yes you are you idiot...I swear, you cant get any more stupid." my wolf says.

I feel myself jump a little at the sudden voice. My wolf hadn't talked to me since we left my old pack.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"You don't belong to a pack and rogues are packless werewolves." He said sounding irritated.

"Oh," I said stupidly. So I guess I am a rouge.

"You're a dumbass." My wolf says, but I ignore him.

"I'm not sure...the guy almost got caught by a hunter and being caught by hunters is something I do not wish upon anyone, not even a rouge. Once he wakes up I will talk to him and see what we can do."

I then remembered what happened in the woods and why I was in the woods. I groan.

I can't believe I thought running away would keep me from feeling pain. I try to get up again but my arms and legs feel like lead. Like the idiot I am, I try again groaning from a sharp pain on my leg and head.

"He's waking up," says the deep voice again.

From what I've heard, he might be the alpha. I open my eyes with a lot of effort, succeeding, my vision is blurry at first but I blink it away. After a few seconds, I can see clearer. Two pair of eyes are staring down at me.

"Where am I?" I ask sitting up, "and who are you?"

"I think the better question is who are you and what are you doing in my territory?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT

VOTE

& SHARE

I would really appreciate it if you guys comment on what you think about the book sooo yeah I'll try and upload faster.

-EvE