Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The past two hours have been hell. Nothing new. I sit quilty in class listening to everyone talk about the new book that was assigned. I failed to read it because my brother ripped it to shreds. Just one more hour and it'll be lunchtime. I smile at myself, thinking of all the new possibilities that could happen after leaving this nightmare. 

The bell rings and I'm the first one out the door. On my way to my locker, someone slams my stuff out of my hands and I hear them laugh. 

"Well look what we have here," an all too familiar voice says. I look up and see Josh, our packs alpha and the most popular guy in school. Beside him is Brandon, my brother. I ignore them and start to pick up my stuff when I feel a sharp pain in my nose, my vision is all blurry and my hands have blood on them.

"What the hell!" I yelled.

He picks me up and slams me against the lockers. 

"Someone told me you made Alice cry this morning!!" Josh growls at me.

I push him off me and get in his face, shock was written all over it. This is the first time I stood up to him.

"Well, whoever told you that lied, because I haven't been near her" I yell at him. I pick up my stuff and walk away to the bathroom to get the blood off me. I can feel every eye on me but I ignore it.

Once I'm in the bathroom I look in the mirror. My face is covered in blood. I turn on the water and wash my face when I look up I see my hazel eyes staring back at me and my dark brown hair is messed up and wet, but I don't care.

When I'm all done I head to my locker, thankfully the halls are empty. Once I have all my things in my backpack I grab my skateboard and run out of the school. My heart is racing so I get my iPod and ear-buds and turn the music up to try and distract me.

When I finally arrive at the pack-house I hurry up to my room and pack a few clothes and some food. While I look through the things I've packed, a sharp pain explodes all over my body. I yell out in agony. I feel all my bones shifting but its so painful. I fall to the ground screaming. After a few more minutes of screaming, the pain goes away but I feel different. I look down expecting to see my feet but instead I see paws...pitch black paws. I look in the mirror behind my door and see a small black wolf.

I gasp, my throat dry. The pain already fading away.

"Woah", I whisper

This is the frit time I see myself in the mirror and feel...pride? I shake myself out of my thought and grab my backpack with my mouth and jump out the window and start running at full speed.

*************************************

I've been days running for a couple of days and I'm exhausted. I stop near a lake and start drinking, happy to take a break. Suddenly I hear rustling nearby and I look up but see nothing.

BANG!!!!

Pain erupts on my leg. I fall to the ground whimpering, I try to get up but the pain in my leg makes it impossible. I see someone coming towards me. I try once again to get away but my leg hurts too much to move.

"Well looky here, if it isn't a werewolf," a thick western voice says. I whimper and try to move again. I look down to see how bad it is but my vision is blurry and all I can see is blood, too much blood. 

Suddenly growling comes from some bushes and a huge wolf jumps out and attacks the person who shot me. Some more growls fill the air but before I can see were the growls come from, everything goes black.

-------------------------------------

I hope you liked it please please, please...

vote

and

comment

-EvE