Month #4

Reese POV:

"Please tell me you didn't!" I said. Ali nodded grinning wildly. I rolled my eyes. This girl had issues. So last night, she'd went out with this guy named Dean. Well, Dean is currently wanting to move in and live with Ali. Ali and him have been seeing each other for two weeks. Yeah. And currently I get in trouble just for sleeping at my boy friend of four months house! Yeah!

"I think it's love." She said cooing like she's in love. I rolled my eyes again. She chuckled.

"If Niall and I haven't even said I love you yet, you two are moving too fast." I said. Ali groaned as we turned the corner. We were walking towards the hair dresser.

"Look. Maybe it's not my relationship that's the issue. Maybe you and Niall are going slow, but it's not meant to be." Ali chimed. I thought for a second if she was right. I wanted to fight her on it, but maybe she was right. Why were we being ourselves instead of being a couple? Was I too much for him? I wondered if he even felt the same for me anymore.

"Hey. You two just need to talk it out." Ali said casually. She wasn't the one feeling like this. Ugh!

~Later~
I sat on my couch watching an episode of Criminal Minds. I heard my front door open, expecting it to be Ali, I didn't budge. I kept my eyes locked on the tv screen.

"Reese?" I heard. I looked up and saw Niall standing in my doorway smiling.

"Hey baby! Are you hungry?" Niall asked. Was I hungry? I felt almost sick to my stomach seeing him. Did he still like me, or was the term 'baby' to get into my pants. I can always test it out.

"Yeah. Let me put something else on." I said jumping up. As I began to scamper into my room, Niall caught my waist. I turned and looked him square in the eyes.

"No, like ill order Chinese, and well watch the marathon of Criminal Minds!" Niall said. I grinned. Maybe blushed a bit too. He wanted to stay in. With me? I wore a baggy old shirt of Nathan's, and some red socks pajama shorts. My hair was in a messy bun, and I had barely any makeup on.

"You don't care that I look like this?" I asked. He chuckled pulling me to his chest. He smelled like an ocean.

"You're perfect just like this." He said before kissing my forehead. I blushed. Maybe he did love me.

~Later~
Niall and I sat curled up on the couch watching Criminal Minds. Our Chinese containers on the coffee table in front of us. As the episode came to an end, I looked at Niall. He was smiling.

"Is it weird, that agent Hotchner I my favorite?" He asked. I chuckled. He was pretty great.

"I like Morgan. He's sexy." I said. Niall's eyes grew wide. He played looking offended.

"Am I not sexy?" He asked. I chuckled. Niall didn't budge. He wanted an answer. I shrugged playfully.

"You are in a certain way." I said. He kissed my forehead. Then went back to thinking.

"In what sort of way?" He asked. He almost seemed serious with it now. I chuckled and shrugged. Before I could think, my big mouth opened and I couldn't close it.

"In an I love you sort of way." I said. I covered my mouth hoping he hadn't heard it. He sat for a second confused. Then he smirked. Oh god! He wasn't in love with me! He just wants in my pants!

"If that's your way of saying you love me, I love you to." Niall said. A huge weight lifted off my shoulders. He loved me too! I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. Tonight Niall and I didn't need to have sex in the couch. We kissed and cuddled. We even cuddled in my bed. No sex at all. Just two bodies, and three words. I love you.