Month 1

Reese POV:
Okay. Let me start off. I'm not going to tell you where I am now. The story will lead to that. Now, I'll tell you where it started.

~~~
~One Year Ago~
I walked beside Ali going to the studio. We were choreographers. Yes, a far reached job, but we did it, and loved it. We worked in former times with The Wanted, and even Chris Brown. We've hit big, and were getting even bigger.

"I really hate how you're so nice. I mean, you get all the credit cause you're nice." Ali said. I rolled my eyes. We walked up to our studio. We had two dance rooms. One was mine, one was Ali's. We did great. We walked in, and met our receptionist Sandy. She was gorgeous. She was about thirty two, and a mother of two. She also half-way mothers us.

"Hey Sandy! Who's up today?" I asked. Ali followed me up to Sandy's desk. She smiled.

"For Ms. Ali. Today you have paper work until two. You have a meeting at three-thirty with Talyor's manager about tomorrow." Sandy said. I squeezed. Were going to have Taylor Swift in out studio! How exciting!

"And Reese. You have little girls class in thirty minutes until eleven thirty. Then after lunch you have One Direction." Sandy said. I'd forgotten last week I'd met with their manager about them working in my studio. I nodded. I'd never been a gigantic fan of them.

"Also, you're new crew helpers. You have them coming in to help." Sandy added. Crew helpers were going to be like interns. We both needed one. We interviewed some, and we both narrowed it down to three each. I had Stacy, Faith, and Hannah.

"I'm already exhausted." Ali joked turning and walking to her room. I stood and talked to Sandy about her hours or next week when the door jingled. I turned and saw all the interns walk in with Ali's brother Nathan. I smiled.

"They're all yours." Nathan said before walking away. Nathan worked next door at the coffee shop.

"Okay! You lovelies are in for a treat! So first I will give you all a tour" I said. I motioned them to follow me. I dropped my bag by Sandy's desk. I walked into our kitchen area. It had a vending machine that you just opened, and you didn't have to pay for. I then showed them to out restrooms.

"Our restrooms have showers too. Just because sometimes, like today for Ali. We have meetings, and working all day you smell, so you have to shower here." I said. We walked towards Ali's door. I opened it to revile Ali stretching in front of her mirror. He floors were checkerboard. I smiled and waved.

"Ali, these are our crew people." I said. Ali waved then returned to stretching. I walked then to my dance room. The floor was black. The walls covered in mirrors. Except where I kept my radio and other things.

"This is my room. Just so everyone knows, you will have to sweep the floors everyday. And you will e provided dance shoes." I said. Everyone nodded. Lastly I showed them the 'office'. It consisted of four desk. Two papers stacked in them, two with out anything.

"This is where you'll be if you're not with us or out. You'll have to help with paper work, and appointments. Sandy will be out next week, so you'll also have to help with the phones." I said. Every seemed to be on the same page. I smiled.

"Okay, so everyone gets name tags!" I said pointing to the front desk with their names on the tags. There, I first saw my crew members. Stacy was very plain. She had light brown hair, and wore office clothing. How hilarious. Then there was Hannah. Hannah look like she was sweet. She had bright red hair, and she wore an athletic tank top and leggings with tennis shoes. Then there was Faith. She had pink and purple hair in a braid. She wore skinny jeans, and a plain black t-shirt. She smiled.

"Okay. Faith, Hannah, and Stacy follow me, the rest of you go to Ali." I said. Surprisingly they all listened greatly. I walked into my dance room with all three of them behind me. Time to teSt them.