Month #2

Reese POV
We'd worked so hard on the dance, that I was so happy to hear it was gonna be released tomorrow. I walked side by side with Ali to the studio. Once we walked in I was faced with Hannah talking to Sandy.

"Morning!" I cooed happily. Hannah grinned.

"Reese. Someone is in your office for you." Hannah said. I stopped in my tracks. Who would possibly be in my office now? I didn't have any appointments this early. Hannah waved me forward. I slowly made my way to my room. Once I opened the door Niall stood by my music box. Why was he here?

"Hey Niall." I said casually. I sat my bag down by the door. Niall was grinning. I walked closer to him. He didn't stop grinning.

"So, you told me to wait until after the video was done. Well, here I am!" Niall said still smirking ear to ear. I chuckled.

"Reese. I don't know a lot about you. But I know I'd like to get to know you. Please. Let me take you on a date." Niall said. I was blushing. He asked me on a date. Oh god! Play cool!

"I mean, where would we go?" I asked casually. He grinned. He stepped closer and grabbed my hands.

"The video premier tomorrow. We'll go grab dinner before, then go to the premiere!" Niall said. That sounded great, but almost mortifying. Did I really want to go on a date with Niall Horan? A gigantic star?

"I'd love to." I said trying to act casual. Niall swooped me in his arms. He squeezed me. I felt so comfortable in his arms.

~Later~
Niall and I sat in the limo, pulling up to video premiere. I looked at Niall and grinned. I was so nervous!

"Are you cold? You're shaking." Niall asked. He was watching me so close, he could see me shaking. I chuckled.

"Just nervous." I said. Niall laughed. He unexpectedly grab my hand and held it. Like it was no big deal. I was melting even more now.

"It's time!" The driver yelled. Niall jumped out then came around to my side. I took his hand as he helped me out. I smiled. There was cameras everywhere. Flashing lights. All I had to do, was stay close to Niall. Once we reached the red carpet, Niall started waving. I'd been on a red carpet before, but I always brought my ex with me. He was better with crowds.

"Niall!" I looked around to see Liam and Louis at the front by the doors. I waved with both of them waving back. Everyone was screaming, and it felt like a rush of excitement. I let out a stray giggle.

"What?" He asked easing an eyebrow cutely. I giggled again. I was on the red carpet. With Niall Horan. I giggled yet again, not being able to stop myself. I laid my face on Nialls arm. He chuckled.

"You're cute when you giggle." Niall said making me blush. He squeezed my hand. I really hoped this works with Niall. He's really everything I'd ever dreamed of.

~Later~
Niall and I were back in the limo. We sat side, by side holding hands.

"Hey, so were gonna head over to Liam's place to watch some movies. Do you wanna come?" Niall asked. A second date, in one night? Let me rephrase. WITH NIALL HORAN! Hell yes!

"I'd love to." I said. We have the limo driver my address so I didn't have to stay in this gown all night. We pulled up, and Niall looked shocked that my house, was an actual house. Not an apartment. He helped me out of the limo again, then I lead him inside. Once I opened the door, I saw Nathan and Ali sitting on the couch. They were both home, AND awake?

"Reese!" Ali squealed jumping over the couch to wrap me in a hug. I chuckled.

"Hey I'm gonna change and go over to Niall's for a bit." I said. Nathan wiggle his eyebrows where only I could see. Nathan was a great guy. He was a great friend.

"Oh! Okay." Ali said a little sad. I shrugged off this bad feeling and began walking to my room. Niall casually followed me back. He sat on my bed as I closed the door. I didn't mind him in here, because he could help me get out of this death trap dress.

"Will you help me?" I asked. I raised my hair where he could see the zipper. He slowly stood up and came closer. He leaned over, and grabbed the zipper. His hit breath on my bare shoulder made me shiver. He slowly (and sexily) pulled down my zipper. My back was bare. I turned to thank him. He stood smiling.

"Thank you. This thing is-" but before I could finish I had this urge. I grabbed his neck and pulled his lips to mine. What was I doing? I'm half naked, and he might not even want to kiss me! He pulled his lips slightly away.

"We have time before the guys are ready for a movie." Niall said winking. I shivered again. Why did it feel like I was wetting my pants so bad? Without hesitation, I put my lips on his. He helped me out of the dress, and now I was on top of him in nothing but a thong. But soon, I wasn't the only one naked.

~One Sex scene later~
Niall and I pulled up to Liam's house. I wish we would've just stayed at my place, but soon Ali was banging on the door saying the limo driver just honked. Niall and I walked hand in hand to Liam's door. Without knocking, Niall led me into Liam's house. The lights were off, but you could here noise. Niall then lead me to the living room. There were three boys, an one girl. She was cuddled on Harry's lap.

"Just in time! We just put in Sharknado!" Louis said excitedly. Sharknado? I love that movie. I squeezed Niall's hand excitedly. He chuckle. Niall and I walked in front of the couch and sat on the ground. As soon as my butt hit the ground, I was cold. So, I curled up to Niall. He wrapped and arm around me, and held me right. Warming me up very quickly.

About and hour and a half later, the movie was over.

"Stay right here. I'll be back." Niall commanded following Louis into the kitchen. I sat there quietly. Soon Harry followed step into the kitchen. Liam sat playing in his phone. I turned to the girl on the couch. She smiled. She had beautiful dirty blond hair. She gave off a cool chic vibe.

"Hi! I'm Reese!" I said introduced myself. She grinned.

"Tristen. But everyone calls me Noemi." She said. Why would everyone call her Noemi? That's even harder to remember than Tristen!

"I'm just kidding." She said. I laughed. I think a bit hard. But soon we both were in a fit of giggles.

"So, what do you do for a living?" She asked me. I chuckled thinking of Niall.

"I'm a choreographer. I helped choreograph their video." I said. Tristen's eyes lit up. She was grinning.

"How cool! Dance is awesome!" She said. She looked very intrigued. I chuckled.

"I'm a bartender at the local bar. Rico's." She said. I chuckled. I lovers that bar!

"I can't believe I've never seen you before. That's my favorite bar!" I said excited. She chuckled. Soon Harry walked back in and kissed her in the cheek.

"Hey. We were talking." Tristen joked. Harry wiggled his eyebrows.

"That's more that Niall was doing with her earlier!" Harry said. I turned bright red. Did he tell them? Why did that make me feel....hot?

"Okay. Let's not talk about that." Niall said walking in. He held out his hand for me to take it. I held his hand as he helped me up.

~Next Morning~
I was cuddled up to Niall on his bed. I opened my eyes. I looked up, and his eyes met mine.

"Hi." I said. He chuckled. He kissed my forehead. I blushed.

"So, hungry?" He asked.