Chapter 16

Chapter 16_Traning Together

Jordan’s P.O.V

I never thought I’d say this but I actually want to go to school. Being home is boring and Chase’s is taking care of Alpha business all the time so I’m usually alone. I can only watch tv for so long, thank goodness today was training, now I had something to do any longer I think I would have died of boredom. I think Chase was starting to get suspicious by now but he didn’t say anything. I did as Jen had said, Chase didn’t even notice, all he knew I was up to something.

“I don’t think so.” Lexi and Trent said pulling me back into the house. “You’re pregnant, Jordan this is training you could get hurt, and not just a scratch like seriously, hurt. And when the hell are you going to tell Chase, you’re the pregnant one and my wolf has been bugging me about it MINE!!!!” Trent whined. “I haven’t kept a secret in forever, and I’m terrible at lying.” He pouted.

“FINE!!! I’ll tell him already, jeez you people are irritating, I’ll tell him right now!!!” I fumed storming out the door. Alex and Trent hot on my tail. Chase was talking to who I assumed was the Alpha, Devin. He’d told me about him over the week that we’d be training with him and stuff.

“Oh, Devin, this is Jordan my mate and Luna of the Blue Moon Pack.” He smiled as I hugged his waist. “I’ve heard so much about you, this one just keeps going on and on about you it’s really hard to shut him up.” Alpha Devin smiled. I smiled shyly, “Um, can I speak to you?” I asked directing my question to Chase.

Quickly I pulled him back into the house and into the kitchen after making sure nobody was present. “Jordan, what is wrong with you and don’t lie to me I know something’s up, now tell me, you have no idea how worried I am right now Jordan, and you’re not helping my case.” His voice demanding.

“Well, you see, the thing is, um…. Promise not to get mad?” I asked looking away. “Now you’re really scaring me just spit it out.” He urged.

“I’m just gonna do that, Chase I’m-.” I got cut off by one of the pack member’s coming to inform Chase that training was about to begin.

“What the hell was that, two words you had to say Jordan two words what the hell happened?!!!!!” Lexi yelled when Chase and the pack member’s had left. “I’m sorry I don’t want everyone knowing our business just yet!!” I snapped.

“Come on they’re about to start training and you’re staying with me we don’t need anything happening to either of you.” Lexi smiled motioning to my stomach. We didn’t waste much time in training, starting up with the normal warm ups, stretches, running. Chase and Devin were on the other side of the field, practicing hand to hand combat. They’d told us to train with somebody from the opposite pack. Much to Lexi’s dismay.

I ended up with a girl named Kari, she seemed nice enough. “So don’t go easy on me I know how to fight.” I joked. And she brought it; she could really fight maybe better than me. We’d been fighting for a few minutes when I temporarily got distracted she landed a rock hard punch right in the middle of my stomach. The force was so strong I was pushed back a few feet.

Trent and Lexi were already by my side once again pulling me into the house and into the bedroom. “Jackie is already on her way she’s almost here.” Lexi informed. I looked up confused, she quickly explained that Jackie was the assistant to the pack doctor who was tending to and emergency elsewhere.