Chapter 11

Chapter 11_ Unpleasent Visitors

Jordan’s P.O.V

“Umm, never have I ever pushed somebody out a window.” Matt asked. Surprisingly I was the only one to take the shot. Not. All eyes were on me, “Sixth grade kid took my window seat and accidently fell out the conveniently open window, broke an arm, that’ll teach him.” I spoke still in thought. “Never have I ever gotten kicked out of a bar. “I think I’m gonna need a few more shots.” I giggled. It was around three AM.ish. We’d been playing since around eleven. Since I’m now a werewolf the alcohol burns out faster so I’ll need a LOT of it just to get drunk.

“My turn, never have I ever been so drunk I pole danced in my underwear.” I giggled yet again. Jamie and I were the only ones. Chase growled ‘jealous much?’ I asked. ‘Only I can see you like that.’ He growled back. I laughed. “Never have I ever had sex in a car.” Matt and Ty took shots. I rolled my eyes, “Only you two, so when do we start planning for the twin’s bday party?” I asked, refilling my shot glass.

“Well, seeing as the three of your birthdays were like two days apart we decided to have a huge pack party for only the teenager’s no adults then it gets lame.” Matt smiled. “When?” Jamie questioned taking a sip of her drink. “Next weekend.” She did a spit take. “But that’s when we shift you dumb bat!!!” she hissed. And that continued Matt and Jamie fighting and bickering over when the party was gonna be. ‘Surprised they aren’t together yet.’ I chuckled to Chase.

“How about we have it THIS weekend, it’s my party too you know?” I interrupted. “And that’s why I love Jordan see baby we’re meant for each other.” Trent squealed launching himself to me only to have Chase stop him. “Cutting it close there buddy.” Chase growled with me behind him. Trent pouted, “You’ll never keep us apart we’re soul mates!!!!!!” Trent shouted mellow dramatically. We laughed as Trent made a fool of himself as usual.

“Let’s get planning we’ve got a party to plan.” Jessica giggled. “Tonight?” I asked. “Duh?” replied the twins. “Then guys you see about the drinks and snacks, twins you got the music Alex we’re on contacts” I smiled evilly. “Let’s go people.” I smiled. Everyone scattered, “You’re gonna be the death of me babygirl.” Chase groaned kissing my cheek before leaving with the boys to get the stuff.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

By the time midnight rolled around the party was already in full swing. Somehow Trent managed to get drunk already and was currently taking a swim in the back pool in his under wear shouting ‘King of the sea.’

So what am I doing you ask? I am soaking wet, because my boyfriend thought it was funny to throw a bucket of water on me. Now I was looking for him with a bottle of beer and his name was on it. The twins and the boys disappeared about an hour ago and Alex and Mark were making-out on the dance floor.

“You should have seen her face…” Chase laughed. His back was turned to me so he didn’t see me come up behind him. He was talking to some of the younger pack members. I held my finger up to my lip gesturing for them to be quiet. When I was directly behind him he was too busy laughing at me so it was too late when he realized what was happening. I dumped the bottle of beer on him dowsing him head to toe and I dashed for the back of the house.

“Trent help he’s trying to get me!!!!” I yelled as Chase advanced on me. “Don’t worry love I’ll save you!!!” he grinned drunkenly. But ended up getting distracted by one of the many balloons, “I think I’m in love!!” he exclaimed, chasing after the balloon. I huffed, “My knight in shining armor.” I had stopped running by now so I knew Chase was behind me. “That wasn’t a very nice thing to do babygirl.” He whispered. “Pay backs a b!tch ya know.” I laughed.

I gasped as I felt myself being lifted up and headed towards the direction of the pool. “CHASE, STOP!!!!” too late I was already thrown into the water. Resurfacing I growled, but Chase jumped in next to me. He smiled innocently pulling me in and kissing me causing whistles and cheers to erupt from around us.

“Well, well, well, look what we have here, now why wasn’t I invited to the party?” Hayden asked emerging from the woods. Everyone tensed and the music was turned off. “What do you want Jensen?” he snarled jumping out from the pool. I climbed out next to him. “You know what I want, I want the territory you got from John.” He snapped.

“Seriously that’s what you want Jensen, you already know that’s never going to happen so you might as well get your cheap ass off my territory cause you know I’m not afraid to start a war.” He growled. “You sure bout the Anderson?” he smirked. “Try me!!” he growled again. “Trust me when I say you’re gonna regret this Anderson you all are!!” he shouted before disappearing back into the woods. Some of the pack wolves went after the, probably to see that they leave our territory.

“Okay people nothing to worry about back to the party!!” I shouted with demand. “Come on we’ll worry about that tomorrow.” I suggested pulling Chase at his bicep towards the house. “Now I have to change.” I grumbled. He gave a forced chuckle as we made our way up to our bedroom.

The party didn’t take long before it was in full swing again Hayden long forgotten. “Chase, loosen up just for tonight we’ll worry about that scumbag tomorrow.” I soothed passaging his tense shoulder. Sighing he nodded and pulled me towards the bar. “Oh no last time I drank beer I ended up with DE killer handover I just wanted to shoot my brains out.” I shot down not want to be anywhere near alcohol. He smirked, “Come on babe like you said loosen up.” “Just one drink.” I gave in.

“Chug, chug, chug!!!” this is why I never like drinking I always get carried away. Right now I was in probably in my third drinking competition. And that’s how the rest of the night and the early morning went. Damn I’m gonna have one rocking hangover tomorrow but right now I was parting. And to make things better I start training tomorrow

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Guys this was just a filler chapter so don’t stop reading the drama shall start within the next 1-2 chapters.

Please FAN

COMMENT

VOTE =)