Chapter 15

Chapter 15_The Meeting

Chase’s P.O.V

“Alpha Anderson, Alpha Cole will be with you shortly.” His Beta informed, as I sat down in one of the seats. I had just gotten the call of urgency, or I wouldn’t have left Jordan, I know something’s wrong, she’s acting different, I just don’t want to push her. “Chase, thank you for coming.”  I shook hands with him. “No problem Devin, but I think I already know the meaning of this meeting.” I got straight down to business.

“Well, then let’s start discussing shall we, Jensen is out of hand Chase he’s gone loony, demanding property what’s he gonna do with all that land. I had one of my men do a track back on him, he’s been working with the rogues Chase, teaching them to fight, sneak into our territory undetected.” His voice rising with anger.

“I just want that as*hole out of my life before he does something stupid.” I snapped.   Devin nodded in agreement. “So, has he done anything yet?” I asked. “No, but I’m sure he’s planning something and I don’t like it.” He folded his hands over the table.

We talked more about issues Hayden been causing before moving on to how to deal with him. “So, why don’t we have our packs joined for training, they’d be able to fight with different people, maybe even find their mates.” He laughed a little. Devin was in his late twenties, lost his mate four years ago to cancer, she was human, but he pulled it together for his twin boys, handsome little devils.

“So should training start next week, I don’t want that ass jumping out of now where and we’re not ready to fight.” I asked leaning back. He nodded. “I was talking to your Bets the other day, Trent from what I heard you’ve got your hands full if she anything like him.” He laughed referring to Trent.

I smiled at the memory of Jordan and me at the cabin, “I wouldn’t trade it for the world.” “Whipped.” He coughed looking innocent. I growled back, causing him to laugh. We ended up talking more about pack events, it wasn’t until I saw the time, “Shit, I missed the dinner, I gotta got my mother is going to kill me I was supposed to formally introduce Jordan as Luna!!!!!” I yelled getting up.

“Typical, Chase I want to meet her.” He spoke jogging up next to me. “If I’m still alive.” I muttered jumping into my car and speeding off. It’d take at least half an hour even if I sped back, mum is sooooo going to kill me, so is Jordan.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Jordan’s P.O.V

Dinner ended two hours ago, and let’s just says Jenny (Chase’s mum) was not happy. “Wait until I get my hands on that boy. He never did like formal dinner’s.” she shook her head. My parents and Chases were so happy about Chase and I being mate our mums talked all night, mum left with dad half an hour ago. It was about midnight now and Chase still wasn’t here.

“Don’t worry hon. He’ll be here.” She smiled. “Anyway, have you done a pregnancy test yet? Am I finally getting my first grandbaby?!” she screamed excitedly. I was blushing every shade of red. “Maybe.” I smirked still blushing. She started jumping up and down like a school girl.

“You haven’t told him have you?’ she asked sitting next to me noticing my lack of enthusiasm. I put my head in my hands. “Well, it would be safe for you to tell him, rather than him finding out through pack gossip. It’s bound to get out eventually.” Her words made me think. She was right.

“But, what if-,” she cut me off. “Now, I don’t want to hear any but’s, if’s or what if’s. Sweetie his face lights up every time your name is mentioned, you make him happy. Yes you guys are young to have a baby but, hey I had Chase when I was sixteen, he turned out alright if I must say.” She smiled.

“Okay,” I mumbled. “So where’s John? I noticed he wasn’t at dinner.” I continued. “Hmm, that old man. I told him to call the electrician no he had to do it himself, fell off the roof and broke his hip bone, pack doctor told him to bed rest for the rest of the week, stubborn man.” She smiled slightly at the memory. “Sounds like Chase.” I smiled looking at her.

“Unfortunately, he took the stubbornness from his father, anyway I’ll call the pack doctor and make an appointment for next week. We’ll go when Chase is doing pack business, IF you haven’t told him yet.” she smiled. I groaned, “He can already smell the change in my scent.” I huffed burying my face in one of the pillows.

“Easy, just wear, some perfume or body spray, when I found out I was pregnant with Chase that’s what I did. Nobody found out until I was about three months well except John, cause I started to show.” She explained. I was about to ask another question but the front door opened causing me to jump. “Jordan, you up babygirl?” Chase shouted, looking around.

“Right, here.” I shouted back. “Well, I better get back to John he tends to worry a lot, don’t worry sweetie it’ll be fine.” She patted my shoulder, before going to scold Chase about missing the dinner causing me to laugh when I saw his face. He looked so innocent and cute, trying to give his mother a puppy dog face.

“How’d the meeting go?” I asked wrapping my arms around his neck, while he pulled me in for a hug. “Hayden’s as* that’s what, the neighboring Alpha and I decided it would be better to train together.” He mumbled into my chest.

“When?”

“Next week.”

“What about school?”

“I already told the principal, besides we aren’t doing anything in school tests are finished after the first week.”

“Let’s get to bed its late.” With that he proceeded to carry me up the stairs into our bedroom not that I was complaining.  After changing into one of Chase’s old shirts I jumped onto the bed and snuggled into his warm welcoming chest.

“What would you do if we had a baby?” I asked playing with my hair. “I’d be scared. But then I’d think I have the best person in the world to have a kid with. I’d be overjoyed, excited.” He smiled looking at me.

Maybe I could tell him another time. I thought. ‘Oh don’t be a baby.” A voice scolded. ‘Who is this?’ I asked. I probably finally lost it. ‘You lost it a long time ago sweetheart, and no you’re not hearing voices, I’m what people like to call your wolf conscience.’ The voice replied. ‘Well, you have a name?’ I asked. ‘Julia and Chase’s wolf is Christian.’ She replied.

“What’s going on in that head of yours?” he asked lightly tickling my stomach. If only he knew I was pregnant. ‘Then tell him!!’ she scolded. ‘In time.” I replied with just as must force.

“Did you know you could talk to your wolf?’ I asked looking up. He chuckled, “They talk to you when they’re ready.” I nodded and lied back on his chest as he stroked my hair. ‘Don’t make me tell Christian, cause I know he’ll tell Chase.’ she threatened. I froze ‘Please don’t Julia, I promise I’ll tell him soon, I’m not ready yet, please.’

‘Two weeks, then I’m telling.” She sighed. ‘Okay, thanks, Jules.’ I nicknamed her, she just puffed and everything when blank. I guess she shut me off.

“Chase.” I whispered. He was asleep, I smiled rubbing my stomach lightly. I fell asleep with a smile on my face thinking about our baby. I like how that sounded our baby.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

PEOPLE IF I DON’T GET AT LEAST ONE COMMENT AND FIVE OR MORE VOTE. I WILL START BEING MEAN AND START WRITING CLIFFHANGERS POROUSLY. =l

*Angry face*