Chapter 4

Chapter 4__Just in Time

Jordan’s P.O.V

I was still struggling when he pulled me into an empty room slapped me across my right cheek, “Now be quiet!” he shouted at me while holding my arms too tightly. By now he had already unbuttoned his pants and when he was about to start unbuttoning mine to door burst open to reveal a furious looking Chase. “MINE!” he growled before he started to violently attack the man who was attempting to rape me. “CHASE stop it you’re gonna kill him!” I shouted. After a few more punches he seemed to snap out of his trance.I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him away before he did more damage to the man.

“MINE!!!”Chase growled once again before pulling me into a tight embrace. “Okay,” I mumbled into his chest, “Can you take me home?” I whispered. Without another word Chase picked me up bridal style as he carried me downstairs and away from the party. After I was safely inside the car he proceeded to get to the driver’s seat. “I was too weak.” I whispered after we had been driving for about five minutes. “What?” Chase asked genuinely concerned. “He was too strong I couldn’t push him off me, “I explained, “I feel so weak and pathetic.” I said speaking to myself. Before I could process what was happening Chase pulled the car over and pulled me into his lap,” I don’t EVER, EVER, EVER  want to hear you say those things about yourself trust me if it were any other girl they would be crying their eyes out, your strong and brave and a whole lot of other things.” With that he crashed his lips to mine.

After recovering from my shock I started to kiss him back. After a heated make-out session I pulled back for air,” why do I feel so drawn to you I thought we hated each other?” I asked before I could stop myself. “Hate’s a pretty strong word don’t you think,” Chase commented as he continued to drive with me still on his lap. Whenever I tried to get back to my seat his grip on me tried to get back to my seat his grip on my waist simply tightened, after a while I gave up knowing he won’t let go any time soon. “Go to sleep I’m right here it’s okay.” Chase whispered into my ear. With that I fell into a dreamless sleep. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was pulling up to a house that was definitely not mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing I saw when I woke up was an arm that was flung across my waist, which of course belonged to Chase. The first thing that came to mind was to jump on him so that’s exactly what I did, I quietly removed the arm that was on me and placed it next to him and stealthily made my way so that I had an advantage but my plan backfired when Chase suddenly reached out and pulled me to his rock hard chest. “You know I’m pretty sure what you were gonna do was mean so you might as well apologize.” Chase said, eyes still closed. “You never answered my question you know, why are you acting so nice all of a sudden?” I questioned changing the subject. “Trust me babygirl you won’t believe me if I told you.” Chase whispered to the end. 

“Well, I’m not giving you much of a choice sooooooooooooooo….” I trailed off waiting for him to start. “I’m a werewolf an-.” I cut Chase off. “Yeah and I’m Jesus we both know that’s not true, seriously what is it?” I questioned. “Oh a non-believer I see.” Chase smirked. “Okay prove show me that werewolves exist.” I stated knowing this was clearly impossible.

Chase’s P.O.V (did not see that coming did ya ;)

 I smirked knowing Jordi was in for a surprise. I quickly got up from my bed where Jordan was surprisingly still on my chest, I started to strip when I heard Jordi, “I asked you to prove it not give me a strip show!!!” I heard Jordan yell as I took off my shirt. I chuckled before replying, “Keep your clothes on will ya and watch.” After some mumbling and grumbling she sat and watched. I quickly started my shift as I only wore boxers to bed. I only wore the top so Jordan would feel comfortable.

The next thing I know a gasp escapes from Jordan. “Chase you know I’ve called you a lot of things, but, a werewolf is certainly not one of those words.” Jordi whispered as she came over to pet my wolfy head. After a while in the peaceful silence I decided it was time to talk. I walked into my closet shifted back to my human form and quickly put on some jeans and a shirt. “So why aren’t you screaming like a crazy girl shouting bloody murder?” I questioned. “Well, if you insist.” Jordi opened her mouth to scream but I quickly covered her mouth with my hand.

I let go of her hand when I felt something wet touch it. I pulled away to examine it, “Did you lick me?” I questioned incredulously. “Maybe, maybe not.” Jordi said as she walked around and examined my room. “So, I just have one question, why?” I sat on the bed and gave her a puzzled look, “Why, what?” I questioned. “Why me out of all the people why ME?” Jordan emphasized on the me part.

 I patted the spot next to me waiting for her to sit next to me. “You know about wolves right?” I asked hoping I wouldn’t have to explain the whole process. All she did was nod her head up and down ‘Thank god my mate is not clueless to the world’ my wolf said in my head. “Well, werewolves are pretty much like that we have mates, alphas which I am one of and all that stuff.” I explained. “And are you an alpha?”  Jordi suddenly asked. “Yep!” I nodded. “Jordan do you believe in soulmate’s?” I questioned all traces of humor gone.

Jordan’s P.O.V

 “Jordan do you believe in soulmate’s?”  Chase questioned. “Yeah but what does that have to do with-.”I got cut off by and angry Chase. “IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT BECAUSE YOU’RE MY MATE JORDAN GOD YOU CAN BE SO STUPID SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!” Chase shouted. I felt tears start to gather with that I ran out the door hoping Chase wouldn’t follow me. ‘Please, please, please don’t follow me Chase’ I prayed hoping they came through.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So what do YOU think is gonna happen if you guess right i think a dedication is in order ;)

=D