The End.

The group had moved back down into the lounge room after the reunion. Sherlock and John sat in their respective armchairs, the Winchesters and Castiel sat on the couch with Dean in the middle, Lestrade was talking to Mrs Hudson in the kitchen and the Doctor stood in the doorway. Sherlock stood up from his chair and gestured for Lestrade and his landlady to come over.

As they entered the room the consulting detective began, "Okay... I would like to take some time to thank you all for the part you played in my rescue and the foiling of Moriarty's plan"

"It's more than alright, I'm just glad you're alive" Sam smiled before taking another bite from his jammy dodger.

"And the good guys won!" Dean laughed, rubbing his hands on his jeans. Sherlock flashed a friendly smile towards the Winchester brothers.

"No, but you all put your lives at risk and I do not take that lightly so thank you for wanting to save me as much as you did" Sherlock insisted as the Doctor blew on his steaming hot cup of tea.

"We had it under control anyway. Its not like we were risking much... we are all very well trained hunters you know" Dean boasted smugly before Castiel interjected.

"Did you have it under control when that man was lying on top of you?" Castiel asked sassily even though he didn't realise it. Sam, Lestrade and John all 'ohhh'ed at that comment and the Doctor choked on his tea. Dean huffed loudly and crossed his arms as he grumpily leaned back in the couch. Sam held his hand up for a high-five towards Cas but the angel just stared at him awkwardly.

Sam laughed and then explained, "Place your hand against mine in an epic high-five notion." Castiel then did exactly that. It was awkward and not exactly a high five but it still counted. Dean just grunted unhappily.

"That's got to hurt Dean, being sassed by someone who doesn't even know what sassing is!" Lestrade joked and earned himself an angry glare from the Winchester.

"Are you okay Dean? Did I do something to upset you?" Castiel asked nervously at Dean's grumpy face.

John looked at Cas and felt sorry for the angel, "You hurt his feelings." Castiel stared at John with a shocked expression on his face and then turned back to Dean.

"I am truly sorry Dean, I did not intend to hurt your feelings" The angel apologized. Dean then let a small smile slip and he sat up, patting Castiel on the back.

"It's okay Cas" he beamed happily. Mrs Hudson then gestured at Sherlock to come into the kitchen.

"Would you all please join me in the kitchen for lunch?" Sherlock asked politely, walking into the kitchen shortly followed by Sam, Lestrade, John and the Doctor. Once everyone had left the lounge room Dean whispered to Cas, "I guess I should say thanks again for getting that guy off me"

"It's alright Dean. I'm always willing to help you" Castiel smiled adorably and the hunter started to blush immediately. Dean wasnt very good at the whole 'talking about feelings' thing so he quickly pulled himself off the couch. He then turned and smiled at the angel.

"You coming?" He asked, leading the way into the kitchen.

"Of course" Cas replied even though Dean had already left the room. As he entered the kitchen he found Dean talking to Sherlock near the door.

"Can I talk to you in the hallway please?" Dean requested.

"Sure" the detective replied walking him out of the kitchen and into the hallway. Castiel shrugged it off and turned his attention to the conversation in the kitchen between the others.

"Guess who I saw the other day in the 17th century?" The time lord teased with a huge grin on his face.

"Who?" Lestrade questioned curiously.