Bab 10...

"Are you kidding me? Seriously though? She is pregnant?" , asked Ed still in shocked that Kyra was pregnant. "Do I look like I'm kidding? ", asked El clearly frustrated. "But,but.. How come? I thought you just met her? " Before Ed could finished her sentence, El cut in. "Seriously Ed? That the only think you could think of? For your information,I never touched her and ever you think of that she maybe pregnant with Zill Faezrul's child?",asked El with a sigh.

"God damn it!Seriously? I would rather she is pregnant with yours rather than that son of a bitch.",Ed stated clearly. "Ed! How could you think of that? She is married to Zill faezrul. Of course she has to bear his child not mine.",said El sternly. "But they already divorced!",said Ed without thinking. "Opps,OMG! I should not have said that! You should not know. I got to go. Bye!",Ed said quickly and walked out the room.

"What did she just told me? They already divorced? But Jeff never told me about this. I have to call Jeff and ask him to check about this." , thought El.

xxxxxxxx

"Mommy! Could we go out and play? Lutfi and Lufti promised to take me out and play hide and seek today. Please, mommy? ",asked Kysarah and Kysha while trying to make a cute puppy face that they knew Kyra would never said no to. Kyra just smiled at them. They were so cute! By the thought of it, Kyra almost forgot that she was pregnant. Keyword: ALMOST. "In a few more months,I'm gonna have quadruplets again.It like raising Lutfi,Lufti,Kysha and Kysarah all over again.But,how? I don't have enough money to raise them. I had depends all on Zill Faezrul when I'm pregnant with them but now I'm all alone.",thought Kyra with a sigh.

"Mommy! Come on! Let's go. Lutfi asked me to bring you.",said Kysha. "Yeah,alright.Both of you could wait outside,Let's me get change first.",replied Kyra with a smile. "Alright Mummy,Err.. Mummy, Daddy is here too.", said Kysarah while playing with her fingers.Clearly, Kysarah was not comfortable with this topic. "Wait.What?How?",asked Kyra shocked. "I don't know.When I got up this morning, Daddy was there in my room.I missed him so much.",said Kysarah as she started crying. Kyra quickly pulled Kysarah on her lap. Kyra knew that the kids would eventually missed him, he was the father after all. "I know honey,I know. Stop crying,okay? Let's me change first then we could meet Daddy.",said Kyra trying to put on her best smile.

xxxxxxxxxx

"Daddy!",Kysarah shouted when she saw the one and only Zill Faezrul standing there in the center of the hallway and like always looked tall and handsome.

xxxxxxxxx

Zill Faezrul"s POV

When Ed called and kept yelling at me I was totally shocked, I didn't expect Kyra would be pregnant with my child again.I still remember the last day we make love,It was practically the best night of my life and now the result was that she was pregnant. I could not be told how happy I was that time when Ed called me. I missed her so much. There was a reason why I left her. I need her and my quadruplets to be save. I kept getting this threatening letter that kept asking me to leave Kyra Lydia alone or else I would not see her again. I was so scared when I read those letters. I need her to be save no matter what. That why I put all the act so that She hates me and I could divorced her without feeling guilty. But still,I still felt guilty. Its broke my heart when I yelled at her,when I saw her tears. I could practically heard my heart shattered in pieces. But now its over! The person that kept sending me those letter had been arrested and the person is none other that - Armel Aisya. The model that I had to date to keep Kyra Lydia save.Let's me told you this,Its not worth it.

And now.Now was the time I could met her at last as I was standing here in the hallway waiting for the queen of my heart.Now, its worth it. When I heard Kysarah called me, I turned towards the stairs and guess what,My eyes met the eyes of the most beautiful women on earth-Her's,Kyra Lydia's. She stood there watching me pulled up Kysarah to put her on my waist. She was walking towards me and in a blink of an eye, here she was right infront me. What I did expect was that she would slapped me in the face or yelled at me but what I did not expect was that she yelled for Lutfi,Lufti and Kysha before pulling me towards her so that she could hugged me. Her face was full of tears as she kept crying. Thats when I lose all the control, I started crying too. God, this women's act was always unexpected. I missed her so much. I pulled her tighter towards me before kissed her forehead while rubbing her back to calm her. Then suddenly I could felt all the tiny hand around us. My quadruplets. On that time I was thinking that Wow. What a happy family. I felt complete. But I know this was just a matter of second before all hell broke loose.

xxxxxxxxx

*Author's Note : Sorry for keeping you guys wait for this long.I just finished my Final exam yesterday and Voila! I update the story Today. Thanks for reading and supporting this story guys! I love you guys and I appreciate it so much! You guys are my soul. I will update as soon as possible. Please Vote,share and comment. Much love,Me. Thanks for following me and adding my story to your reading list.Thank you so much! Enjoy! (= Oh, you guys didn't see that coming did you =P Zill Faezrul's POV!