Bab 5..

"Is my grandchildren asleep yet?" asked Rose when she saw El and Kyra walked down the stairs. "Yeah Mum." Rose heard El replied. "You two.Come here.I wanna talk to you both." ordered Rose. "What is it that she wanna talk about?" whispered Kyra to El slowly so that Rose could not heard them. "Maybe about us.You are the one that started the acting first.So face it and please act like we are a lovey dovey couple if you dont want her to start lecturing." El whispered back to her while grabbing her hand and walked towards Rose.

"El,I want you to call Ezwan Zaril (Ez) and Edriana Lily (Ed) to come home tomorrow.I want them to get to know their sister in law and they are gonna stay with you.If they ever give any excuses about taking care of paradigcar and paradigshion, tell them that I want them to take care the main company here in London and not our branch company in Los Angeles."ordered Rose. "Wow.They were freaking Rich! They own the biggest company in the world. Paradigcar is the biggest company that making and seling car while paradigshion is the famous company that selling expensive and elegant wear. Their dress are limited edition and most importantly the company is taken care by his sister and brother.Cool! "thought Kyra.

El could just nod as a yes when his mum gave an order. If you wanna get lecture then disobey her order and you could woke up with red ear and headache tomorrow morning. If that what you want. El would never get himself in that position again. He regret every single second when he was in the position. "I will go and make a phone call to them now Mum.I afraid that i will forget tomorrow." said El and left the room. He could saw that Kyra was giving him this "begging him to stay" look but he just smirk at her and walked out the room. "Damn you Ezwan Lutfi! " yelled Kyra in her mind. Then she smiled back at Rose.

"Is it anything you want to talk about,Mum?" asked Kyra. She did not know her name. Damn! She did not even recognise them for god's sake! "Nothing.I just wanna know my daughter in law. We never meet at least once.El always told me that you are buzy but then you told me that he is the one that keep you away from me.Now, Im confused.I was shocked at first when he told me he had been married but then Im happy for him.He was never like his brother Ez. They both could have any girl they one but then Ez was the one who always flirt with the girl but not El. El is always busy managing Paradigma,Our first company before we decide to open Paradigcar and Paradigshion. Thats why I told him that I wanna get him marry to my best friend daughter and thats when he told me that he was married.I was angry as he never told me but then Im full of joy! My son finally married! " said Rose. Kyra sworn she saw Rose crying. Thats make her heart twist. "How do I wanna Told her that Im not his son legal Wife?" thought Kyra.

Then Rose continue :" I keep asking him when did he wanna bring you home and he keep changing the topic every time I asked him about it. But then last 3 months,I had enough. I told him that if he would not bring you back to see me, I will find you myself. Thats why I came here today. Today is the last day but I never expect that he would bring you home. Im already preparing myself to go search for u."She laughed a bit after she said that. "The thing is you would never found me."said Kyra slowly. "What did you just say?" asked Rose. "Nothing, Mum. Dont worry.Im here.You no need to go and find me anymore." replied Kyra while giving Rose a hug. Rose just smiled at Kyra.

xxxxxxxxx

"Hello,Ez! I need you and Ed to be standing infront of my door 7am sharp tomorrow.No excuse!Mum is here and she want you both to come home.I might just have to kill myself for that.How could I forget that today is the last day? Shoot me." said El quickly to Ez who was on the phone.

"Gladly,brother." replied Ez jokingly. Then he continue: "So,have you find your so call wife yet?" "Thats why Mum ask you both to come home because I found her." replied El with a sigh. "Woah,never see that coming.Who is that lucky girl who get pick by Tengku Ezwan Lutfi Adami Riz?" asked Ez. Ez knew all about El fake marriage. Infact, Ed knew too. They never hide anything from eachother. Either it is El,Ez or Ed,they will always shared their problems or secrets with eachother.That what make them become so closed as siblings.They love eachother too much.

"You will meet her when you and Ed come back here and then I will tell you everything you want to know.I know you have a lot of question to ask and save it wait till tomorrow.Im tired.Got to go.Talk to you tomorrow Ez." said El. "Sure brother. You know me too well. I already have a lot of questions in my mind.So,see you tomorrow.Ed and me will be at your door 7am sharp.No worries." replied Ez before hanged up the call.

*Author's note: Thanks for reading guys. I will update as soon as possible. Please vote, comment and share.. Love you guys. You guys are my soul. Picture of Tengku Ezwan Zaril Adam Riz (Ez) aka Tengku Ezwan Lutfi Adami Riz (El) 's brother on the right side guys. Do check it out.Much love, Me. (=