Bab 6..

"Kyra?",called El when he walked into his bedroom. "Ah,she already asleep.She must be tired.Okay,Now.Should I sleep on the bed or on the sofa?I don't want Kyra to think that I'm trying to take advantage on her although I want her so bad.Who the hell sleep only in my boxer and singlet?Damn it.I better sleep on the sofa.",thought El. "Daddy? Where are you? I can't find you.Daddy!" screamed Kysha out suddenly. Then, Kysha started crying in her sleep. "Hey,baby.Hey.I'm here.Don't cry.",sooth El while hugging Kysha. "Daddy?Is that you?",asked Kysha while still sleeping. "Yeah,its me.Come let get you back to sleep." said El while sleeping beside Kysha.

xxxxxxxx

"How could possibly a man that I just met could calm Kysha that fast? Damn! Even I can't! She always wanted her daddy with her but that piece of shit of ex-husband always does not have time for his own child. Buzy my butt!", thought Kyra. She was already awake when she heard Kysha crying but when she wanna sooth Kysha she saw El came to her soothing her down.So, she pretended to be asleep.It was a nice choice,isn't it? Kysha was already asleep back and she could went back to sleep too.

xxxxxxxx

"Okay.Ham and cheese omelette ready for Lutfi and Kysarah, Bacon and tomato omelette ready for Lufti and Ham omelette ready for Kysha. Now, what is missing? ", asked Kyra to herself while she preparing breakfast. "Oh yeah! Nutella pancakes for me. Maybe I should bake more for Rose and El too.",said Kyra.

Suddenly, she heard someone knocking at the door. "Who the hell would visit a person at 6 in the morning?", thought Kyra while walking towards the front door. "Yeah, May I help you?", asked Kyra when she opened the door without looking at the person. "Kyra Lydia,is that you?",asked a voice. "Wait,did I hear somebody call my name or did I hear it wrong?",monologue Kyra. "Yeah,It is me.Who are you?",asked Kyra when she looked up and meet the person gaze. "Wait a second.Why do I feel like I had met you before?I know you.Wait,wait.Tengku Ezwan Zaril Adam Riz,is that you?",asked Kyra excitedly. "Yeah,Its me,babe.",replied Ez. "Oh my God! Its you! I missed you so much Ez!",yelled Kyra excitedly while hugging Ez tightly. "I missed you too babe.", replied Ez. Before he could asked why she were here,he felt that his shirt is wet with her tears.

"Ky,is everything okay?Why are you here?What happened to you and Zill?I saw him with that model at LA fashion show last week.I thought you were there but you were not.I searched for you everywhere until I asked Zill where are you.You know what he answered me?He told me to get the fucked off him and asked me to asked you myself.I have been calling you since then but then I could not reach you.", asked Ez. Ez knew that she does not want to answered his question cause he could felt that she hugged him tighter.Ez could only hugged her back as a sign of support for her and waited till she was ready to told him the whole story.

"Ed!I'm going inside! Stop worrying about your broken heels! I would buy a new pairs for you infact I could buy the whole shop just for you.",yelled Ez while he carried Kyra into the living room.Then, he heard Kyra giggled. "Typical Ed,huh? I remembered when her prom date accidentally broke her heels.She went all maniac on him.Poor guy.", said Kyra while still hugging Ez and laughing. If all of you were curious, Ed was my bestfriend since high school.From there, I met Ez. Since then, We had become bestfriend. Ez was like the brother I never had. He always being the caring and loving one. He loved and cared for me was as same as for Ed. "But the thing is why are they here?",thought Kyra.

"Ky,is that you?",asked Ed when she saw Kyra in his brother's hugged after she walked into the house. "Ed!", yelled Kyra and run towards Ed and hugged her after she let go of Ez. "Ky! I missed you! You promised to visit me in LA but then you never come. What happened?",asked Ed after they let go of the hugged. "Its complicated.I will tell you both later,kay?Let's eat.I already cooked breakfast.",said Kyra while pulling Ed and Ez towards the dining room. "Ah,typical you huh Ky? You are the only one who will wake up this early to make breakfast.For God sakes,It was 6 in the morning.How could you even wake up this early?Till now,I'm curious and I never find the answer.Let me guess? Nutella pancakes with ice cream?",asked Ed when she was seated.

"You know me too well Ed.How about you just dig in like your pig brother and don't complain?",joked Kyra when she saw Ez eating like a pig."How come women swoon over him?I don't even know.",thought Kyra. Ez just smiled when he heard Kyra teased him. He was hungry. After El called him yesterday, he immediately called Ed to get ready and immeadiately went to the airport to fly back here to London and now they were here. "You know Ez,Ky. He always loved your cook. You are the best cooker we ever met and even the 5-star hotel chef could not beat you.Plus, we are hungry.That's why he eat like a pig.",replied Ed. Kyra saw Ez giving Ed a nod as a thank you for backing him up. "I thought he was always a pig?",teased Kyra. "Yeah,he is.",replied Ed. Then,they all laughed together. "Its been a long time since I laughed this much in one day.",thought Kyra.

xxxxxxxx

"Hey,Ky.How come you are here?",asked Ed suddenly after they finished eating and just sitting around the table in the dining room having a little chit-chat. "I wanna asked you both the same thing too.",replied Kyra. Before Ed could replied, Ez called out : "Mum?". Ez was staring at her back when he called Mum. When Kyra turned her head to the back, she was suprised. "Rose, is their Mum? How come I never noticed. I had met their Mum for a few times when we were in High school but that was long time ago.No wonder I did not know her when I first met her at El's garden.That's mean El is their brother.Wait a second,they never tell me that they had a brother.Woah. Now, my life are more complicated.",thought Kyra.

xxxxxxxx

*Author's note: Thanks for support me guys and thanks for reading my story too.I appreciate it so much.You guys are my soul.I will update as soon as possible. Please vote, comment and share.. Love you guys. Picture of Tengku Edriana Lily Adina Riz (Ed) aka Tengku Ezwan Lutfi Adami Riz (El) 's sister on the right side guys. Do check it out.Much love, Me. (=

This chapter is dedicated especially to sheforeverinlove. Thanks for being the first to add my story into your reading lists. I appreciate it so much. I Love you.

Sincerely,

Aqilah_Ila.