A New Beginning

So... You guys feeling empty? Well, chew on this to fill a hole!! THIS IS XAVIER'S POV! Here ya go! Just because I love you guys!

Xavier's P.O.V (Picture over here ---->)

She was in a restless sleep on top of me. She was as cold as the snow due to fall this week. With my arms wrapped around her barely covered timid frame- I could feel every bump of scar and dent of cut. My poor sisters skin was like an unfinished road. I just wish me and Dad had found her earlier. We did... We knew where she was. I didn't know it was this bad! Dad never told me...

I realised we were almost identical, other than the fact that I couldn't see much of her features as she was coated in blood and bruises. But what I did see showed me that we were in-fact identical twins. I don't know how Dad could look at me every day- he must see her in me. 

Noticing I had been in a trance of my own thoughts, I saw her eyes flutter open and reveal bloodshot eyes.

"Are you OK?" I said, putting as much love into my voice as I could- remembering that she doesn't know who I am. You would think she would, as we are identical. But I guess the only time she would look at a mirror is when it is dug into her body. She opened her mouth, let out a small squeak in trial of saying something, then closed it in defeat. I saw one tear trickle down her cheek, leaving one smudged, bloody line behind it.

"Shhhh...." I soothed, not wanted her to strain herself. Oh Christ, let the Lord save her. She gave me a look full of question and tears. I knew she wanted to know who I am.

I decided to let her know the truth. It is what she needs. "I am Xavier Thomas. You're long lost brother. I... Escaped with Dad and we have lived nearby until you needed help. At that's now. Our father, Allan Thomas, has looked over you for years. This is the first time I have ever met my sister. And how do I find her? Lying half dead on the basement floor with about 6 broken bones." I gave a tight squeeze to lighten the silent moment between breaths of my surprisingly long speech. "I'll save you." I whispered and lifted her carefully into my arms. "DAD I GOT HER!" I yelled- hoping he would hear.

I was done climbing up the stairs, lifting my sister, Amethist, with me. She was about the weight of three sugar bags. I looked down and saw he was smiling and sleeping peacefully. I mentally 'aww'd' and then fell into a sprint to the front door. 

I stood there to find Dad pinned against the door by Sir Glasseyo. Glasteo? I don't know. I don't care.I wanted to have a real family. Yes, mabye minus my mother, who had died giving birth to me and Amethist (as Dad has told me) but this is the closest I am going to get. And I'm happy with an extra family member in our small cottage in the woods.

"Get off of my Father, before you get hurt old man." I said in the deadliest tone I have ever heard anyone say- never mind me! I kept my inner fear of what I was becoming to myself and gave to the queer man who tried to sell our house. I need my family, and I am even prepared to kill for it.