Never-ending Dawn

• Dedicated to Katelyn Howlett

I am not dead. Not even close. However, I seem that I am clutching the remains of my tragic life by one thread- walking on nails, striding on fire, breathing in water. You cannot even imagine how much I wish my life would end spectacularly in this... dark room? Somehow Sir had found the kindness to dump me into the basement rather than in the fire like last time. Sir... suddenly all the memories from maybe a couple of hours ago flooded back into my mind and hit me like a tonne of bricks all at once. But they are slowly fading, as if all the people that care if I live or die are finally putting me to rest. I felt a warm liquid rush into my throat in which I could only identify as vomit. This is not good. 

I got up and puked in a food barrel, trying to pull my hair back when I remembered that I had none,  in the corner of the basement.  No one would care if I died down here... Memories still fading, I drifted into an un-easy sleep where only dreams could hold me sain. 

Sir Thomas's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on the Oak door once again, to find Madam opening the door to me, not G. This has ruined my plans- I did not foresee this.

"Ah... Madam Glasteo! His Sir Glasteo availible?" I asked, trying to keep worry and hatred locked up under lock and key infront of this maniac.

" Yes Sir Thomas. However, what is your buisness here?" She replyed, smiling but her words bitter.

"My buisness is not of your own, Madam. If you are intent on finding out my duties here- please ask your husband later." This time I did allow a little sourness enter my tone.

"So it be, Sir Thomas. I shall get My husband now, and you shall not enter this house until he comes." Without waiting for a protest, she turned and flew up the staircase with no more grace than a swine. 

Standing in the doorway after ten minutes, I started to worry about poor G. Part of her duty is to answer the door. Yet Madam was the one who, was supposed toat least, greet me at the door.