Please live for me chapter 1

Yuichiro was outnumbered by the vampires. Shinoa and the rest of the group got separated from him and now he's on his own defending himself to the best of his abilities. Although he is very strong he isn't quiet skilled enough or fast enough to dodge every attack that comes his way. A vampire darted at him and bared its fangs as it reached out its hand with sharp claws and shredded off some of Yuchiro's clothing.

"Gah!" Yuichiro gasped as he felt the claws rip through his flesh and tore off half of his top. About fifty vampires had Yuchiro surrounded. Yuichiro wouldn't give up not without a good fight. Yuichiro gritted his teeth and squinted his eyes."Dammit...COME ON YOU BLOOD SUCKERS!!!" Yuichiro screamed out and was able to kill ten of them with one swing of his blade." Asuramaru...more...give me more power!" Yuichiro commanded as he stared down all of the vampires in front of him. All of a sudden Yuichiro felt himself pinned down on the ground and a vampires fangs beginning to sink its fangs into Yuichiro's neck."no! Stop it!!" Yuichiro yelled out.

Before the vampire could suck any blood from Yuichiro the vampire was already eradicated and turned into dust by an unknown friend. Yuichiro hurriedly sat up and looked up at who had saved him as he covered his bite mark with one hand. Yuichiro couldn't utter a single word at the sight before him. It was to good to be true. Yuchiro's savior kneeled down picking him up bridal style."Yu-chan..I'm sorry..I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner.." The blonde haried boy said with a gentle tone. Yuichiro was crying before even realizing it."Mika..." Yuichiro said in a shaky voice as he sniffles a bit.

Mika held Yuichiro with tenderness and was being very protective. Mika looked up at the remaing vampires glaring at all of them" This human is mine! If anyone tries to touch him! I will not hesitate to kill you." He said in a deep threatening voice. The vampires understood with no questions asked and left before Mikaela tried to kill any of them. Mikaela carried Yu to a abandoned building and set him down gently on the floor and kneeled down in front of him as he slipped off his cape and wrapped it around Yuichiro. Yuichiro reached out his hand to Mikaela and touched his cheek softly with his fingertips."Mika..Mika.. " Yu said softly with puffy red eyes from crying.

Mika overlapped his own hand on Yu's smooth hand and looked into his jade eyes."Yu-chan.. I'm so happy..so happy that your here with me." Mika said as he pulled Yuichiro into a warm embrace. Yuichiro smiled hugging Mika back."me to I'm so happy to Mika..I'm so thankful to see you again and to know that your still alive." Mika's blue eyes softened at Yuchiro's words."Yu-Chan.." Mika suddenly felt enormous pain and backed away from Yu. Mika hunched over baring his fangs and felt the intense hunger for blood urging him to attack Yu and feed off of him. Yuichiro gasped and ran over to Mika placing his hands on Mika's shoulders."Mika! Tell me what's wrong! Please!" Mika couldn't control himself and pinned Yuichiro down on the ground and bared his fangs as he growled ferociously.

Yuichiro then understood what was going on. He knew what Mika was in need of."Mika.." Yuichiro said softly as he wrapped his free arm around Mika."Go ahead..drink my blood..so you can live."