Niall Imagine

Niall Imagine :)

-Niall's POV-

The thing is, I never knew I loved her. How could I? We were best friends, I never thought that she would ever leave me. Ever. 

She died a few days ago, I know it was because I didn't see that everything was wrong. That it was because I was dating someone else, I know she died in a car accident running away from my house. I know all of this was mostly my fault and I can't help but think 'What if?'

I'll never see her again, she's gone. Everyday since that day I've been playing our song every morning, thinking maybe she'd come back. But she never does. The boys spend their days trying to cheer me up, but I just can't smile. I go up on stage and I always think, she was one of the fans in the crowd. A fan in the crowd that someone didn't see when they were walking by. For me, it was the light in the complete dark.

Without her, I'm incomplete. I feel sad, depressed, I'm not even eating anymore. Why am I grieving so much? I pray for her everyday, that I'd get to see a glance of her eyes. Just a little view but nothing ever happens. She's gone now. I'll never see her again. 

The reason I am talking about this is that she was my best friend, I want all of you to know how important she was to me.

Everyone in the church knew her, they talked to her but never thought that one day she'd be gone.

Before I knew it, her funeral was done and I couldn't stop crying... But I guess in life you just have to move on and put the past behind you... I guess that's what I'm going to have to do for her... Because I love her.

-A little sad I know...