Zayn Malik Imagine

You and Zayn are at the park with your four year old daughter, Rayna. Zayn pushes her on the swings, rides with her down the slide, and holds her up to do the monkey bars. You want to play too, but Zayn insists on doing everything with your daughter. He’s so protective of her and always wants to be with her.

The three of you are sitting in the sandbox. Rayna and Zayn are building something, although for the moment it only looks like a mound of sand. Zayn sees you just watching, so he throws a little bit of sand at you. You throw some back. You go back and forth like that for a little while as Rayna watches, but the real battle begins when you get some sand in Zayn’s hair.

“Oh, no, now you’re in for it!” Zayn says, getting up and pulling you up with him. He fills a bucket full of sand and dumps it on your head. You throw a plastic shovel at him as you shake it out of your hair.

“Daddy, that wasn’t very nice,” you hear Rayna say. She stood up as well and has her hands on her little hips. “You have to say sorry.”

You and Zayn both laugh at your adorable daughter, but Zayn gives you a kiss and says, “Sorry, (Y/N). You know I love you.”

“It’s okay,” you say. “You’re just lucky I love you too or else you’d have even more sand in your hair than I do.” Zayn laughs and picks you up, spinning you around and giving you another long kiss.

~~

Comment/Fan/Vote