Zayn Malik Imagine

You were best friends with all of the boys! But, there was a special someone you did fancy. You liked Zayn. You were always into bad boys like him. You knew Zayn liked you to. He would always compliment you and tell you nice things. He would help get you through bad times, for example when you were cutting. And he would make your day every time you saw him.

Niall was like a brother to you. You could talk to him about anything. He was the only one out of all the boys to know about your previous problems of life. He would just listen to your problems.

One day Harry suggested that everyone should play a game of football.

Everyone said “Yes”. On the field everyone was having a lot of fun until Niall saw something. He looked at you a signalled you to go to the sidelines with him.

“(Y/N), your scars are showing on your arms!” he said

Oh dear! Had anyone else seen them?! Just then Zayn looked over and saw your face, being worried he jogged over.

“What's wrong?” he asked

You looked to the floor and put your arms behind your back. Zayn then took your arms from behind your back and saw the scars. All he did was kiss you lightly on the lips.

“I’m glad those are not fresh cuts... Listen I've always had a crush on you… So, do you want to go out sometime. It might ruin our friendship, but I don't care! I love you and I always will.”

It was a start to something beautiful. It all happened fast but being happy was the best feeling in the world.

~~

Comment/Fan/Vote