What's This?

***Week of Valentine's Day, Kat's POV***

******ORIGINAL LYRICS WRITTEN BY ME. DO NOT STEAL. COPYRIGHTED. PLUS I WILL BE PISSED AS FUCK.******

My razorblade never dulls

It never fails to create the lines

The ones that are white

And depending the day, red.

I was currently writing content for my bands first ever EP. Yep, I have a band now. We're signed to Razor and Tie Records. I was so excited when that happened. Ricky's back on tour. He left a few weeks ago. I miss him like crazy but hey, it's how we live our lives. Even though I haven't been on tour yet. Unfortunately though, Ricky and I won't be able to spend Valentine's Day together which sucks but whatever. There will be more...hopefully. I'd like to be with him for the rest of our lives. He means the world to me and I just never want to let him go. My phone went off, signaling a text.

Hey babe. I just got an e-mail saying a package I ordered arrived. Can you check for me?

Yeah, not a problem. :) <3

Thank you, babe. <3

Even through a text, he makes my heart melt. He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I went to the front door and opened. Lo and behold, there was a package. I giant one at that. I tried to pick it up but it didn't want to be picked up. So I pushed it. It slides! Yes!

I can't pick it up but I can slide it.

Alright. Haha.

Don't judge me. I may be a strong chick but this is a heavy ass box.

Sorry, babe. But once you open it, you'll love it.

SO it's for me then?

Haha. Yes, yes it is. That dork.

You are so lucky I love you. It's not fragile, is it? Like, does it have glass?

It's pretty tough. Why?

Because I'm just going to tip it over and slide it so I can get it through the threshold. What's in it? Rocks? :P As soon as I finished typing and sending it, I tipped the box and hear an umph then an ow. What the hell? I tipped the box back up and opened it. I could've squealed in joy. Ricky was in the box! He stood up and I jumped into his arms, kissing him all over his face. Leave me alone. I haven't seen him in about a month and a half.

"So you're my gift?" I giggled, still kissing him all over his face.

"Yes. Happy Early Valentine's Day, babe." He laughed.

"Happy Early Valentine's Day to you too, sweetie!" I cheered. His lips captured mine in a loving kiss. He held my head in place as we kissed.

"I missed you." He mumbled against my lips.

"I missed you too." I replied, wrapping my arms tighter around his neck. Ricky walked inside the house and shut the door with his foot. I didn't want to let him go.

"Are you okay, babe?" He murmured, holding me tightly. I buried deeper into his neck and nodded.

"Mhm. I just missed you so much." I replied softly then jumped down. "Sorry, I'm being really clingy." I pulled away from him just to be pulled back into his arms.

"You're not being clingy. I missed you too." He said, kissing my head. I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him lightly. I looked up at him and smiled. Ricky smiled back then gave me a long, passionate, sweet kiss. I literally went weak at the knees. Thank God that Ricky was holding me or else I would've hit the floor. "You alright?"

"Yes. You just made me go weak in the knees." I chuckled lightly. Ricky smiled again then pecked my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied. "Why don't we order in and have a movie night? Just the two of us."

"I'd love that very much." I smiled, kissing his cheeks.

***Later That Evening***

Ricky and I were curled up on the couch, watching The Lords Of Salem which was really good. The way it was done just catches me off guard at how well it was made. Go Rob Zombie. Ricky was laying behind me, rubbing my side softly.

"If you keep doing that, I might fall asleep." I giggled lightly.

"Sorry, I'll stop if you want me to." He replied.

"No, don't. It feels good." I said softly. He smiled and kissed the side of my head.

"That reminds me, I have a gift for you." Ricky said, pulling something out of his pocket.

"What is that?" I asked, turning to look at him.

"I was planning to do this on Valentine's Day but everyone does that so fuck that." Ricky said, holding my hand. "Kat, I love you. I love you a lot. You're this enigma of joy and light in my life and I just never want to let you go. I wish that we could've met a different way but at the same time I don't. You're this beautiful woman inside and out. What I'm trying to say is that I want to be with you forever. Kat, will you marry me and make the happiest motherfucker on this earth?" I couldn't help but gasp in joy and excitement.

"Yes! Yes! Ricky, I'll marry you!" I squealed, kissing him hard. When we pulled away, Ricky slid the ring onto my ring finger then kissed me again. It was such a cute little ring. It was cat ring. Seriously! It was a wrap around cat ring with red jewels for the eyes! "Baby, this is such an adorable ring! I love it!"

"I figured you would." He laughed. I giggled then kissed him. "I love you so so very much."

"I love you so so very much too." I replied. I cuddled close to him and buried my face in his chest.

"Hey wait!" He exclaimed. I looked back up at him confused. "I want to take a picture of us."

"Okay then." He picked up his phone off the table and pulled up the camera app.

"Ready?" I nodded then laid my left hand on his face as I gave him a sweet kiss.

rickyxhorror- So this beautiful girl right here just said yes to marrying me and I could not be happier. I can't wait till the day she actually becomes my wife. I love this girl so fucking much. And now I am 100% sure that she loves me. I love you Katgirl. He posted it to his Instagram, making me smile.

"Hand me my phone?" He grabbed it and handed it to me. I pulled up Instagram and commented on it.

Katgirl- He's not wrong. I said yes and I couldn't be happier as well. When he is officially my husband, I'll be jumping for joy. I love him to the max. I love you, rickyxhorror and I'm 100% sure of that as well. I love you baby. And I love the ring you bought. So me. Ricky grinned and pulled me close to him.

I can't believe it! I'm actually engaged! And to the sweetest, kindest, funniest man in the entire world. I love him so much. This is so unreal!