Fuck

***Ricky's POV***

Fuck! Shit! Why do I always do this to myself? I somehow always manage to burn a hole in my damn pants with my cigarette. I'm a genius. Fucking hell.

"Yo, Rick? You alright?" Chris chuckled.

"I burnt a hole in my pants again." I mumbled.

"Good going." Chris laughed. I just glared at him. He put his hands up in defense and walked back onto the bus. I shot him a quick text saying that I was headed to the nearby gas station for more cigarettes. I started my short journey to the gas station. God I hate walking. Maybe if I stopped smoking cigarettes, I wouldn't have to. Nah. I like cigarettes too much. I looked down at the newly singed hole in my jeans. Not too bad this time. At least it was just my pants . There have been multiple times where I've burned myself on accident. Yes...I'm that clumsy. It's a wonder how I don't trip and fall every time I even walk on stage. As I walked into the gas station, I walked towards the energy drinks. Don't judge me. Right next to cigarettes, Rockstar is another addiction. Monster isn't bad but I prefer Rockstar. I grabbed a few pink lemonade Rockstars and walked to the cashier.

"Is this all for you?" The young girl said. Couldn't be more than eighteen at most.

"Can I get a couple packs of Marlboro Menthols?" She nodded then reached above to grab them.

"Anything else?"

"Nope. This is it."

"Alright, sir. Your total is twenty-one dollars and seventy-two cents. Would you like a bag?" I took out the change and set it on the counter.

"Yes please." I responded. She grabbed a bag and put the items in it then handed it to me. "Thanks."

"No problem. Have a good night and stay safe."

"You as well." I replied, giving her a small smile. I walked out of the store and back towards the bus.

***About 15 Minutes Later***

I was really slow walking back to the bus. I've already smoked two cigarettes. My phone vibrated with a text from Vinny.

Dude...there are two cops here. Did you steal the cigarettes?

No...I paid for it all. It was $21.72. I even have the receipt. Why?

They said they have to take you in but won't tell us why.

What? Why the hell would they need to take me in?

You better get here quick so you can explain yourself.

Just about there. I walked up to the bus door and walked in, only to be confronted by two angry-looking cops.

"I have the receipt, officers. I didn't steal-"

"You're under arrest." One spit.

"For what?"

"Richard Olson, you are suspected for the murder of Rose Weathers. Hands behind your back." All at once, every single one of the guys jaws dropped. Including mine.

"I didn't murder anyone. I walked to the nearby gas station for a couple packs of cigarettes and a few cans of Rockstar. Which are in this bag right here. I have the receipt." I stated.

"You were caught on video walking out of the store."

"Well no shit! I was in there to buy cigarettes and Rockstar." I snapped. Bad idea. One of them tackled me to the ground. That hurt. He flipped me over and cuffed my hands behind my back.