Your wedding

Zayn- it was a traditional Muslim wedding. You were so excited to marry him it may have been an arranged marriage but you knew he wouldn't hurt you. All of it was amazing. You could'nt be more happier.

Liam- You smiled as you walked down the isle. Liam was standing there smiling wider than ever before and he smiles a lot. You got to the alter and he looked at you beaming.

"I hope you know what your doing Payne" You say remembering the night he asked you to be his girlfriend because you could be quite the trouble.

"Of course Miss soon-to-be-Payne" He said and everybody laughed.

Louis- "Bye everybody" You yelled as he and you drove off to the airport for your honeymoon.

"Y/N I love you" He said and you got an idea you grabbed his collar and kissed him passionately like in Cinderella except with a twist. Lets just say you had to stop at a hotel for the night. ;)

Harry- "I do" He said.

"You may now kiss the bride" The priest said and he grabbed you by the waist dipped you down and kissed you passionately. When you broke away everyone cheered.

"I love you Y/N forever and till the end" He said and you giggled and blushed.

Niall- "PARTY" He screamed and the DJ played some sort of slow song and he looked at the DJ which was Zayn.

"Ahem" He said and Zayn laughed and played Justin Beiber.

"Yea buddy" He said and grabbed a drink for you and him.

Sorry for the shortness I got bored and couldn't think of anything to write.

Sazxx