Imagine for Malena

Part 4)
Dedicated to MalenaHoran1Dforever

3rd person POV.
A.U. They aren't famous or anything.
Serious triggers. (Self-harm, verbal abuse etc.)
Very sad.
Read at your own risk.

As soon as she was done, a knock came at the door and she froze. Niall was here. She wiped her hands on her jeans and headed for the door before looking down at herself.

"Hang on a second!" She yelled and hurriedly changed into a simple dress. She brushed out her hair and put it in a high ponytail. She ran back to the door and opened it, only it wasn't Niall...

"Harry?" She asked surprised.

"Uh, hey can I come in?" He asked smiling a little. Malena sighed and moved out of the way.

"Look, make this short because-"

"Because Niall's coming over, he told me. I know you don't want to see me, but I wanted to talk to you," he explained and Malena raised her eyebrows.

"I have nothing to say to you," she said coldly and he looked at her with a pleading look.

"Then listen to what I have to say. I know I can't apologize for two years, but can we start the two years over. I missed you. I wasn't sure what had happened to you. Niall told me that you had gone to America and I was terrified that you had died. I told Niall to stop seeing you and-"

"You were the one who told you him to stop visiting me? How could you do that. You know actually I should be thanking you, because after he stopped coming I got better and I went to college!" She yelled at him and he looked down at his feet.

"He was broke and his job fired him. I told him to stop and get another job so he could get enough to see you again. That's why I told him not to go to see you, I thought he had at least been calling you," Harry sniffled and looked up. "I know you can't forgive me yet, but can you at least try. I need to know that much," Malena looked at the pleading look he was giving her. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"It's going to take a lot to get me to forgive you, but we can try and-" she stopped when Harry hugged tightly.

"Thank you!" He said softly.

"Now will you shoo! I have someone else waiting to beg for my forgiveness," she said with a small smile. Harry nodded and wiped his eyes.

"Get your boyfriend back," he said grinning from ear to ear.

A few minutes later another knock came at her door. Malena smoothed her dress, fixed her hair a bit and opened the door. This time it was Niall.

"Malena. You look great, and something smells good." He remarked and she moved out of his way. He stepped in and took off his jacket.

"Spaghetti? With rolls?" He asked looking at the kitchen and then back at Malena, who blushed slightly and nodded.

"Um yeah? I got bored and so I figured you would be hungry so I started making food, I'll get you a plate, just take a seat," she said and moved through the kitchen to get his and her plate ready.

"I also have salad, it's just a regular salad, with ranch. I hope you don't mind," she set the plates and bowls on the table and Niall nodded.

"It looks good Malena, really good." He said. "Oh that reminds me. I got us something," Niall grabbed something under his jacket.

"I thought we could have some wine to go with our talk," he said sheepishly and walked to the kitchen he opened a cupboard and grabbed to glasses.

"You ever had wine?" He asked pouring some into each wine.

"A few times with Jane," she said softly and he returned and set the glasses on the table.

"So about our talk-"

"Can it wait till after dinner? I'd rather eat and then talk," Niall nodded and they began to eat.

Fine glasses of wine later, Malena and Niall were on the couch laughing at old memories.

"Okay. Okay. All fun aside. Can we have our talk now?" Niall asked and Malena nodded and set down her wine glass down.

"Malena. I know you're hurt, I know I'm the one who hurt you, but I want to make it right. I hated not talking to you, but I had to get money for a phone and plane tickets." Niall started and Malena listened as he talked. When he was finished, she stood up.

"You have no idea how I felt. For a year, I felt like I had no one. Do you know what that's like to have no one. To sit and stare at nothing, while your brain attacks you, telling you that you aren't worth anything. That you don't matter. That everything wrong is your fault. Do you know what that's like? No you don't, because you have a family! A loving family who won't let you down. Do you know how many times I wish someone had felt like I had? Do you?" She sat in the chair opposite of the couch and continued to cry. Niall stared at the broken girl in front of him. She had never said anything like that to him before. Niall kneeled in front of her and took her hands.

"You're right. I don't know how that feels and you shouldn't know either, but you do and I want to help you. I want to help you so bad, but I can't if you don't let me in and help," he whispered and put her arms around his shoulders. He picked her up with ease and sat down on the chair. Malena cried until she fell asleep in his arms. He kissed her forehead and set her in the hotel bed. Niall didn't want to leave her alone so he slept on the couch.

Malena woke up with a small headache and a rumbling stomach. It smelled like pancakes and she followed the smell to the kitchen where Niall was cooking. He looked up and gave her a small smile.

"How are you feeling?" He asked shutting off the stove. She shrugged and stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to blow up on you," she said softly and Niall shook his head at her.

"You don't need to apologize. You were right," he pulled her close to him in a hug. "I love you a lot, and I don't want to see you hurt," he leaned down and kissed her softly. Malena smiled warmly.

"I missed you. More than you know," she said and kissed him again.

"I hate to burst your happy bubble, but today's the funeral," he said and her smile faded.

"Is it already Friday?" Niall nodded and  handed her a plate of pancakes.

"Which is why I made your favorite breakfast, so eat up.

The funeral went by fast, but Malena thought it was the longest three hours of her life. The ride home was silent and painfully sad. Malena sat in the back of the car with Niall on her left, holding her hand and Louis on her right, looking out the window, but she could see the tears on his cheeks Harry sat in the front with paperwork on the passengers seat. It was silent and sad, but Malena knew that she would be okay. She had Niall, her boyfriend. She had Harry, who she was going to try to be a sibling with again. And she had Louis, Liam, and Zayn. Her saviors, and friends. And she had Jane, who insisted that Malena stay in England for a while to patch up her life. She was going to start online classes to keep up with getting her A.A.

Despite everything that had happened to her, she felt happy that her life was starting to turn around. She looked at Niall and gave him a smile. He smiled right and squeezed her hand. Everything was going to be okay, it can only get better from here on out.

***
Okay!!! I'm done!!! I hoped you liked all four parts and thanking you for letting me spread this out so much and dealing with my writing addiction!!! Thank you for requesting Malena!!!

***

Okay another one completed! Remember guys, just inbox me or comment for an imagine! I'll be happy to work with you to make an amazing story such as this one!
Till next time, my lovely chickadees!!