Imagine for Mac

Your Pov

"okay Mac you ready?" Liam asked.

"I guess I'm a little scared though," I admitted to my brother looking past him and towards the screaming fans and flashing cameras. He grabbed my hand tightly and opened the door. As soon as I got past the door people swarmed around me and the other boys.
Suddenly my hand was ripped out of Liam's and I couldnt get through the crowd. I started getting really claustrophobic as people started bombarding me with questions and hate. I was about to start crying when my hair was roughly pulled and I fell to the ground pain flaring up to my hip. I cried out in pain but stood back up and saw Liam feet away from me

"Liam, Liam come back" I screamed. He quickly turned around to realize I wasn't there but several feet away from him. The guards pushed him into the door so he couldn't reach me. Niall looked back, noticing Liam's worried face. As soon as he saw me he bolted for the huge crowd.

"Move it people, give her some space." Niall called and the group parted revealing Niall.

"Come on," He said and took my hand. Together we rushed through the crowd and finally into the door.

Liam grabbed me and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you alright are you hurt, Mac, did they hurt you?" He asked and I shook my head even though the back of my head and hip hurt.

"I am just a little shaken up I don't like that many people being so close to me so I got a little clausterphopic" I said and he nodded.

"I am just glad your okay".

"Boys you got to go get ready for the concert," Paul said and Liam gave me one last hug. Niall, Louis, Zayn, and Harry all nodded at me and followed Liam towards their dressing rooms.

"So you aren't going to tell them what happened?" Paul asked and I stared at him. I regained my posture and stared at the boys goofing off as they went to go get ready.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I said and walked towards the boys.

*** 1 week later ***

I got up wincing as I moved my hip to the wrong side.
"Kenzie are you alright you've been wincing and limping ever since we got home last week from the concert?" Zayn questioned. I smiled and nodded.
"I am fine" I replied but that didn't help my hip or the looks I was receiving from them.
"Are you sure, because my room is right next to yours and I heard you crying the last couple of nights?" Harry asked and I glared at him. I clenched my jaw.
"I. said. I'm. fine." I said through gritted teeth. I went to go to the kitchen but ran into the coffee table with my bad side of my hip. I screamed in pain and fell down. I clutched my hip and began crying.
"Mac what happened?" Liam said kneeling down by my hip. he lifted my shirt and sighed, everyone else gasped.
"They did this to you, boys help me lift her up, Louis and Harry go start the car" Liam barked. Louis and Harry went out the door while Liam cradled my head, Zayn had my upper body and arms, and Niall held my legs. minutes later I was sitting in the backseat being held on by the three boys. My eyelids got droopy and I blanked out. When I woke up I was in a hospital bed with the boys staring at me.
"What the heck guys?" I asked sitting up, wincing as my hip hit the edge of the bed. they backed away but were still staring at me.
"You have a bruise and a broken bone." Liam stated bluntly. I gawked at him. he never talked to me like that.
"are you mad" I asked and he turned around to the boys who filed out of the room and shut the door.
"no I'm not mad, why didn't you tell me when it happened?" he asked and I looked down ashamed.
"I didn't want you to get into a fight, it was no big deal." I whispered.
"it's a big deal now!" he yelled and threw his arms up.
"I'm sorry okay you're right I should have but I know you and the boys are over protective of me and I knew that you guys would get into a fight and I didn't want to be the cause if that!" I yelled back. he sighed and hugged me.
"I love you sis I don't want you to get hurt" he said and I hugged him back.
"I love you too bro"
"aw there just so cute" Louis squealed.
"I wish Gemma was that nice to me" Harry complained.
"ditto" Zayn said
"Be lucky you have sisters" Niall said and we all laughed.

here you are Mac I hope you enjoyed it and it was up to your expectations

and just to let everyone else know I am still taking requests
just inbox me or comment below

have a wonderful day
Saz xx