Till Death Parts Us part 1

I walked downstairs to my boyfriend who I have been dating for a year, Liam who was making breakfast for dinner .

"Smells good" I said and he at me surprised

"Really?" He asked. I nodded sitting on the counter. "Well lets hope it tastes a good as it smells." I giggled and he finished the bacon and pancakes. He was quick to take them off the stove and place them on the table along with two plates and forks. I shut off the stove and just as I was about to get off the counter Liam picked me up by my waist and spun me around. When my feet touched the ground I was met with Liam's lips on mine. I was closest to the table so we kept moving back till I bumped into it. He started leaning me down so I grabbed the nearest thing my fingers landed on, a pancake, and I smacked him with it. I giggled which broke the kiss and he laughed along with me.

"Can we eat now LiLi?" I asked and he smiled

"Of course m'lady" he said and pulled out my chair for me which I thanked him for and sat down grabbing a plate full of food and pouring syrup all over it. When we finished I ran upstairs and thankfully Liam didn't follow seeing as he had to do the dishes from dinner. I jumped onto the bed and grabbed my phone. I quickly opened twitter.
@Y/T/N (a/n means your twitter name) "your such a witch you shouldn't even be alive"
That and about a thousand more showed up everyday usually I ignore them but there were so many I just kept going until I was in a full on sob fest.

"Hey babe do you know where...hey what's wrong what happened." He asked walking closer to me. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry I I'm such a disappointment to you" I sobbed and Liam froze. I curled into a ball on the bed. A minute later the bed dipped and two hands wrapped around me pulling me into him.

"You are not a disappointment okay who ever told you such a thing?" He said slowing down the words as he probably noticed m up hone which probably was still on twitter.

"Oh no no baby don't listen to them they don't know what they are talking about okay" he said and I sat up. Liam closed any possible space I had before with a hug.

"Please promise me you won't do anything stupid at least without telling me first." He said in a pleading tone.

"I promise" I choked and we sat there for a while just holding onto one another until finally I fell asleep.

***six months later***

"Come on Liam it isn't that hard" I said as he go up from attempting to do a forward roll for the tenth time.

"Yes it is It hurts" he said rubbing his head after landing in about seven times.

"That's it I give up" he said and slumped down on on the couch.

"Fine but you won't be ready for when the tour starts" I said in a sing song voice.

"Whatever I will just drag you up on the stage and make you do it" he said and I laughed.

"How do you do it" he huffed and I raised an eyebrow"

"How do I do what be your girlfriend I have no idea do a forward roll it isn't that hard I can show you again"

"NO!" He shouted and I giggled.

"What I meant is how do you dance so easily when you are um no offense round like that" I glared and scowled at him.

"Not all dancers have to be skinny you know" I said and he had a guilty look on his face. Perfect just as I planned

"I didn't mean it like that" I stood up.
"What I meant was.."

"What you meant was that I can't be a dancer because I'm fat right?" I wouldn't look at him. Truthfully I was hurt by his words but I wasn't going to let it show not in front of him.

"Come on I'm sorry you know I love your dancing" he said and slid his hands around my waist tapping his fingers when he got to my stomach and I started laughing.

"There is the girl I know and love" he said and I laughed but stopped when black dots appeared in my vision.

"Y/N Y/N are you alright" his voice got fainter as I slipped into darkness.