Wedding of the Century Part 1

Tony was pacing back and forth while Rhodey watched him with an unamused look on his face.

"Rhodey, I don't know if I can do this," he said. "I mean, this is Captain America! I can't be Mrs. America! Or, well, Mr. America-Stark. Shit, Rhodey, I can't breathe."

He sat down and put his face in his hands. Rhodey rolled his eyes and sat next to him.

"Tony, you are ready for this. I've never seen you act the way you do around Steve around anyone else," he said. "I don't think you've ever been more ready for anything."

Tony looked over up at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Of course I am," He said. "You and Cap were made for each other."

Tony smiled and hugged him tightly as Bruce and Pepper walked in. Pepper cleared her throat and they looked over at them.

"You're not even dressed?" She asked. Tony looked down at himself before jumping up and over to his white tux. Bruce rolled his eyes and Rhodey exchanged a look with Pepper.

"How's it going out there?" he asked.

"Great," Bruce smiled. "Natasha, Sam, and Bucky are helping Steve while the others are doing a few last minute things."

"Great," Rhodey grinned. "Tony's so nervous."

"It's a big day," Bruce nodded.

"Shit. Pepper, I need help," Tony growled as he walked back out fiddling with his tie.

Pepper sighed, walking over and tying it deftly.

"Thanks, Pep," Tony nodded, pressing the tie down when she was done.

"Right, " she said. "Now sit."

She pulled out a chair and Tony sat down. Without another word, Pepper began to work on his hair.

"So, you got your best man speech down, Rhodes?" Tony asked.

"Yep," Rhodey smiled. "And I made sure it was extra embarrassing just for you."

"I don't expect anything less," Tony laughed.

Bruce chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm going to go check on the other groom," he said and slipped out the door.

_-★-_

"Don't worry about it, Steve," Sam said as he sat next to him. "It's going to be perfect."

"Are you sure?" He asked. "What if aliens attack? What if Tony gets cold feet? What if I get cold feet? What if the catering cancels!"

"Quit moving," Natasha snapped as she attempted to fix Steve's hair. "I'm an assassin, not a miracle worker."

"Sorry," Steve mumbled. He sat as still as he could while Natasha added some hairspray to his hair. She stepped back and grinned at her masterpiece.

"Perfect," She grinned, spinning Steve to face the mirror. "Rogers, you look stunning."

"Thanks, Nat," Steve grinned. He stood up and turned to Sam. "Alright, so the uniform?"

Sam smiled and held it up. Steve was getting married in a military uniform and he smiled. He was getting married. This was his wedding. His and Tony's.

He took the uniform and slipped away so he could change. He came out and Natasha tied his tie.

"Stevie, you look so grown up," Bucky called as he walked in.