Percy

I get up from my hospital bed.

Percy takes off his backpack, puts his backpack onto the floor, then comes to me.

I jump into his arms, I wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck.

Percy hugs me tight, keeping me close. 

Then I put my head down on his shoulder and start to sob.

Percy hugs me tighter with one arm and uses his free hand to gently stroke my hair.

I kept on sobbing.

"It's going to be okay." Percy whispers into my ear. "If I know anyone that can through this with their head held up high is you."

I pick up my head and sniffle.

"Do me a favor and never let me go." I say to Percy.

Percy puts his forehead to mine and says, "I have no reason to do anything else."

Percy lightly kisses the tip of my nose. I bite my lip and blush. Percy chuckles.

"Did you bring what I had asked you to bring?" I ask Percy.

"Yup." Percy said. "I brought all of the clothes that you left at my place that one time. Even the sneakers."

"Thanks." I said. "I have eleutheromania."

"It's bad?" Percy asks.

"No." I laugh. "It's the intense and irresistible desire for freedom."

"Do you now?" Percy asks as he makes the cute crooked smile that gets me smiling.

"Take me away." I say.

Percy chuckles and takes my hand. Then he says, "I wasn't planning on loving you but I'm happy that I did."

My Percy, always knowing the right things to say.

"I made a promise to your father." Percy said.

"Did you now?" I ask him.

"Yes." Percy said. "I told him that I would protect you as if you were my daughter, love you as if we're already husband and wife an mostly respect you like you are my mother."

Wow. That is deep.

"All I'm doing is creating a heaven for my angel of life." Percy said.

I blush. "I'm very thankful to have you."

Percy takes my hand and kisses it.

I just love the way Percy makes me feel.

"Do you think that you're ready to go home?" Percy asks me.

After a moment of thinking about the time I have been in this hospital, I say, "No not just yet."

"Okay." Percy says. "Do you want to go to my place for a little while?"

I nod then lay my head on my shoulder. "Yes, please." I mumble.

Percy wraps his arm around my shoulders, gently brings me closer to him and kisses my forehead. "Let's get going, your grandparents are signing the discharge papers as we speak."

"Are the press outside?" I ask as Percy and I around and start to walk towards the door of my hospital room.

"They are." Percy says. "They don't know where I live though."

"That's good to hear." I say.

When Percy and I walk out to the Nurse's station, we meet up with my grandparents. Percy's limo is at the back exit of the hospital, where the people of the press aren't allowed to be at.

"Honey, you can sneak out with Percy and hospital security in the back while your grandmother and I create a diversion with the press at the front." Papa says. "I'll be at home, stay with Percy for a little and I will go and get you myself if you need me."

"I'll be alright papa." I say. "I just can't be at home right now at the moment."

"It's alright sweetheart." Papa says. "I'll see you soon."

"See you soon papa." I say.

Percy and I walk out of the hospital building with security. There were no press outside. Just a parked ambulance and Percy's limo with the back door opened. Thank goodness because I really can't do anything with the public right now.

Security put us in the limo. Percy and I thanked security before one of the two security guards closed the door for us.

The limo slowly pulled away from the hospital. I laid my head on my boyfriend's lap, attempting to drift off to sleep. Percy was gently stroking my hair. He does that when I am really tired.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm glad to say this. I finally slept for more than fifteen minutes for the first time in the past two and a half days.

Percy woke me up with some butterfly kisses on my forehead and cheek. "Babe we just pulled up to my building."

I groan as I sit back up and stretch my arms. "Are there any press outside?"

"Nope" Percy says.

Percy and step out of the limousine as soon as his building's doorman comes to open the door for us. Percy and I rush inside the building and head straight for the elevator.

"You're okay." Percy says. "You're safe with me."

Percy and I step out of the elevator and head straight to his room without saying a word. 

He closes his bedroom door right after we step in. 

I take a seat on his bed and log onto his laptop. 

"What are you doing?" Percy asks me. 

"I'm trying to look up what's been on the media about my parents and I from the last two days." I say. "The press has been going crazy about this." 

I pull up various tabs on the internet. I go onto various news sites. My story is right there on every single home page. ABC 7 has been doing follow ups. 

"Babe, you can't look at that stuff." Percy says. 

"They're talking shit about my father." I say. "All of the press thinks that my father was intoxicated during the time of the accident."

"I know." Percy said. "The press asked me that when I came to the hospital, I just ignored them and kept on walking."  

I already knew that there was bad press going on with my parents such as rumored affairs and a possible divorce. However, I acted like I was ignorant and didn't know a thing when I was home. It was all I can do. Yet, it was sort of an escape for me. 

I don't rally want to talk about anything else right now. I just want to spend time with Percy. Not to mention get some rest as well.