chapter 7

Hermiones POV- The next day.

I was sat in the great hall next to Ginny and Luna at the Gryffindor table. Once again, Draco was sitting alone at Slytherin with his head in a book. The two young girls were talking about something that happened in their potions class.

"I need to talk to... Malfoy." I said quietly and Ginny was a lot more shocked than Luna. 

"Why?" Ginny said with concern. 

"Just about the Charms homework. Sir asked me to help him." I lied.

"Fine." Ginny replied as I was walking over to Draco. I could see in my right eye that Theo was heading the same place, which was okay because its not like anything is a secret from him. 

"Draco I need to make this quick." I whispered.

"What?" He replied, he looks exhausted 

"Just... Meet me at 11? I have heard some rumours I need to confirm." 

"Shit. Look-" Draco started. 

"Save it for later." I snapped and walked back to the two young girls.

Dracos pov - meeting

I nervously paced back and fourth around the archway that possibly holds a door, sometimes. I knew I was extremely early but Granger is most of the time. I heard light footsteps and Luna Lovegood skipping around the corner. 

"Loony!" I shouted, I sighed impatiently when she carried on skipping. "Lovegood!" I tried again, that time she turned around confused. 

"Oh, hello Mr Malfoy, may I help you?" She said in her usual accent.

I wasn't sure why but I trusted Luna, she didn't seem like the type of girl who gossips. "Have you seen Granger?"

"I am afraid not, I will let her know that you're waiting for her if I do come across her." She murmured "Probably got confused on her way here... That girl is full on Wracksprurts." Luna sighed and carried on skipping.

After around 10 minutes I heard another pair of heavy footsteps, although this type they weren't skipping. 

Suddenly Severus Snape whipped around the corner. 

"Is there a reason why you are standing there, Malfoy?" He asked curiously.

"Yes." I began when I said Granger come round the corner, Snape with his back to her. "Well, there were some first years messing around so I thought I would warn them."

"Very well, I will keep my eye out for these boys." Snape began. "Keep away from anyone who offers distraction, Draco." 

I walked to Hermione on the other side of the hallway. 

Hermione kissed me passionately and it was the first time it wasn't short peck. 

"Draco, have you told anyone about... Our thing" She said quietly. I looked at her confused.

"No... Have you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Why is Harry accusing me, of how he puts it 'Shagging Malfoy' if no one but us know?"

Theo came to mind but I knew Blaise and I were the only people who socialised with, and he would know better than to tell Blaise. I got quite anxious, I knew Potter was the over-protective brother type and no 'boyfriend' of Hermiones before has been an arrogant death eater. I awkwardly attempted to pull down my left sleeve some more. 

"Why don't you mind that I am a death eater?" I asked with anxiety, what if she did mind?

"I know that on the inside, you wont kill anyone." She whispered. "I know that you enjoy being seen as a bad boy but you are not a murderer." She kissed me passionately.