Chapter 11

Draco's pov

"Mr Malfoy, Miss Granger, Mr Weasley and Mr Potter... I do believe you're all staying for the summer holidays?" McGonagall said. We all nodded.
"You two don't have to stay." Hermione said.
"As if we are going to leave you with Malfoy." Weasley said quietly shoving his hands in his pockets.
"You can all go in the Gryffindor rooms for the remaining weeks and sleep there." McGonagall added and walked off.
"You'll fit right in." Potter said to me. He was smiling, and Hermione looked at me hopefully so I didn't start an argument.
"Defiantly." I said sarcastically. Hermione smiled and pecked my cheek.
"INAPPROPRIATE!" Weasley shouted. Hermione and I both rolled our eyes and Harry laughed, then we proceeded to the great hall, where all of the students were gathered.
"Lets do this." She whispered and took my hand, and we carried on.
Not much of the room was in shock, more... Disapproval. Especially the Slytherins, other than Theo, who was smirking. A few Gryffindors were giving strange glares. Hufflepuffs were mostly just making weird noises that sounded like a girl had just met her soulmate... Maybe Hermione had.

(A/N- this is the last proper chapter, therefore I actually mean it when I apologise for length. There are two epilogues, one which is 'several years later...' and another which is '17 years later' I believe.
I also apologise for the bad quality of the whole fic, but you have to bear in mind that most of it is either written at break time at school or midnight when I cannot sleep.
Goodbye and I will see you at the two epilogues!)