Future...

A few years later...
"You are now husband and wife." The man said cheerfully. The whole room was smiling. The room was elegant, thanks to Narcissa Malfoy, who didn't disown Draco. Draco gently kissed Hermione and the room cheered. 
"Now you're Malfoy, not Granger." He whispered, no one heard it but the two lovers.

19 Years Later...
"Hurry up, Theodore, you'll miss the train!" Shouted Hermione up the stairs. A young boy came rushing downstairs, he had dark chestnut hair but shocking silver eyes. "Are you ready?" Theodore nodded. 

Draco stepped in and smiled at the young boy. "You'll love it, honestly. Don't be so worried." Draco supported.
"If you don't hurry, you won't make it." Theo, the older Theo, shouted in. He had just got engaged to a short girl named Alisha, and was interlocking her hands as they walked into the living room.
"Dad, we are going to miss the train." Theodore said to Draco. Suddenly the fire turned to green embers and they entered platform 9 and 3/4.
"Hermione!" Harry shouted, guiding Albus Potter along. "Its Albus's first year too."
"You two better get going." Draco said to the two younger boys.
After some time Draco, Harry and Ron had become friends. Harry even gave Draco the honour of becoming the godfather of his children, along with Hermione being the godmother.
"Wait... Is that a ferret, Albus?" Draco asked. The young boy nodded. "Well... That brings back some memories..." Draco said, remembering his short life as a ferret. Harry laughed and shooed Albus and Theodore towards the train when suddenly Theodore turned around.
"Dad... What if I am a Hufflepuff?"

(A/N- its over now. I am sad.  Anyway, I am officially writing a new Dramione right now, so make sure to follow me if you think you'd enjoy that.  Also, please vote up if you think other people would enjoy it!  Is anyone any good with photoshop? I might need a decent cover for my newest dramione piece so please inbox me if you want to help me.

Goodbye, I might see you at the next fic!)