Chapter 13

*Juliet POV*

I have almost survived the first day of this snotty rich kid school. I know I may be a little bit judging, but what can I say?

In the beginning of the school day, everything seemed to be going pretty well. I got ready, and went to my classes. Everything in my classes went perfectly fine. Or as perfectly fine as a high school class can go. I did get an assignment and a few take home papers to fill out, but no problem. Though, when I left class to go to lunch, I did have a little run in with some jerk. All well, Logan saved me.

The main problem was at lunch. I entered the cafeteria and caused many students to whisper and stare. Then I went and got my lunch. I ended up sitting with Logan and his friends, who are my new friends. That seems all fine and dandy, right? Well, it was, until the blonde bitch showed up.

We were just sitting there talking about some upcoming bonfire when she interrupts. Right away she goes off saying that we weren't invited because we are poor, ugly, and other untrue things. I don't know why it got to me? Though, it did.

I got in her face and told her off. That really isn't like me, but I did it anyway. She just stood there shocked and totally speechless. After I was done yelling in her face she walked away with a disbelieving face. Right then the bell rung and I rushed out of there. I was not in the mood to answer any of the questions that had to be running through everybody's head. I could tell people were shocked because of the jaw dropped faces.

For the rest of the day I was the talk of the school. I already knew people were talking about me because I was new. But now, they have some other reason to whisper about me. Apparently the Blondie was one of the richest and most popular girls in this school. Honestly I could care less. But she could easily ruin my school life.

I'm going to try my best to not let everyone's whispers get to me. It's not like I don't mind people talking about me. It's just that I don't know if it is a good thing or a bad thing. All I know now is that I have my music class next. There is no way someone can ruin that for me.

The bell has now rung and I am about to leaving Mr. Sikes class. We had a substitute in that class today and he doesn't seem to like our class very much. The substitute decided to hold us back because we ended up talking too much. So, in that case he made me late.

I was now wondering through the empty hallways. The bell just rung to stating the students left in the halls are now considered late. This is also including me, since I have no idea where the music's practice room is.

I have my schedule out in front of me looking at the room number ever five seconds. Even though I have memorized the number, 724, I keep peeking at it to make sure I wasn't mistaken. You never know if your eyes are playing tricks of you. Wooden doors are passing me with various numbers. But, none of which are room 724. I am starting to give up on yet another search. That is until I see some guy carrying two boxes of drumsticks.

"Do you need any help with that?" I asked, causing him to wobble around from surprise. I don't think he realized that he wasn't alone in the hallway since he can't see over the two stacked boxes.

"Um, sure." I grab the top box while he gives me a confused look. Man I keep getting that stupid look. "Thanks... What's your name? I'm Mr. Beats." He asked me while we walk out into the courtyard and toward the cafeteria.

I then realize that he is my music teacher. I remembered his name because it lied next to the room number, which I memorized. Yes! I finally found him and I bet he is on his way to the class right now. Oh thank God. Now I don't have to wonder around anymore and I get to enjoy some music.

"I'm Juliet Rowling, your new student." I say with a smile on my face. I'm just so happy to be going to a place where I hopefully belong.

"Oh, good. I was wondering if you would be able to find the class alright. It is kind of out of sight. But, don't worry. I'll gladly lead you there." He says as we head to the back of the stage.

Behind the stage was a wooden door with the number 724. He opened the door with his elbow and back while gesturing me inside. I didn't get a good look around at first because I still had the box in my hand. But once I set it down right next to the door I saw my heaven.

The room was full of instruments. Drums, keyboards, basses, electric guitars, acoustic guitars, and fancy sound equipment each had their own section in the room. Chairs were set up in various locations throughout the room, as well as a few couches. Man I bet everything in her was super expensive. But the school has a boatload of money, so it doesn't matter. It reminds me of a store called Guitar Center which I use to work at in Georgia the past few months. I could spend forever in here.

"Come with me. The rest of the class is in the recording studio. They have been attempting to write a new song. But right now they are only brain storming." Mr. Beats placed a hand on my shoulder and guided me to a black door in the back corner. You could faintly hear drums playing and people singing due to the sound proof walls and doors.

As I opened the door I heard a breathtaking voice singing away. The acoustic sound was something like a lullaby. I looked to see 5 people in front of me working on the sound equipment or staring out the glass window that led into the recording booth itself. They didn't even notice that I was there. I guess everyone was awestruck by the wonderful voice.

The singing continued and I decided to take a look at who was making the wonderful sound. Inside was a godlike guy. His shaggy brown hair covered much of his face as he looked down at his guitar. Even though it wasn't easy to spot, I saw the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. The guy's moist lips were moving gracefully as words spilled out of his mouth. With dark blue skinny jeans and a plain white t shirt, his basic clothing concluded he didn't need to try hard to look good. His tanned arm rested over the guitar while multiple bracelets were attached to his wrist. He played the guitar like it was a second nature. The guitar was...

MINE!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait. I might even upload in the next two days!

Yay!

Summer time readers, I Love Ya!

:) <3