Chapter 4: Confessions and Dancing.

"So, how do you feel about meeting Panic! today?" Pete asked.

"Wait, what?"

It was late-afternoon the next day and you and the boys had been pretty much doing nothing, except sitting in the tour bus all day. You were leaving the first stop tomorrow and Fall Out Boy had no shows today so you were all just bored.

"Yeah, I can text Brendon right now. We'll meet up where they are."

"Pete, we could have her meet them anytime... Can't we relax for one day?" Patrick groaned.

"Oh, come on 'Trick, everyone's bored as shit," Pete whined. "Besides, it's something to do."

"I think it'd be fun..." You interjected.

"Fine," Patrick conceded.

Pete smiled and typed into his phone, a few minutes later he got a response.

"Looks like they're finishing up at a meet and greet about a block from here."

"Great, but... Let's get dressed first." You acknowledged that everyone was still in their pajamas.

You got clothes from your suitcase and changed into them in the bathroom. A nice simple t-shirt and jeans, nothing too fancy.

By the time you got out, all the guys were ready to go.

You all ducked out of the bus and headed over to a venue around two blocks away.

You ended up waiting for them in their dressing room after getting past security. You all sat around on the couches before you heard a click coming from the door.

Pete stood up and greeted the three men that walked in.

He waved them over towards you and introduced you to them, "This is Spencer, Dallon, and Brendon."

You smiled and said your hellos to Dallon and Spencer before they moved on to talk to Patrick, Andy, and Joe.

Brendon started up a conversation, "So, how long have you know the guys?"

"Oh, we go way back... Before, like, Evening Out with Your Girlfriend."

"Oh, wow. You've known them for a while now." He seemed impressed.

You nodded, unsure of what to say.

"It's kind of a surprise to me, how none of them ever made a move on such a pretty girl."

You laughed, "Uh, thanks..."

Was he flirting with you?

Patrick's POV

I looked over Joe's shoulder while he was talking, trying to get a better look at (Y/N) and Brendon. Why did I agree to this, Brendon was all charming and tall and charismatic while I was just an awkward mess around her.

Pete nudged my arm, "You okay there?"

"Yeah, fine..." I resumed watching them, trying to look for any sign of flirting.

He must've followed my gaze because the next thing he did was excuse us from the group conversation and walk me over to the side.

"Dude, if it bothers you so much, just go over there and tell her you like her," He sighed. "Just admit you still like her."

I groaned, "The last thing I wanna do is go over there."

He smirked, folding his arms across his chest.

"What?" I asked.

"You like her," He said in a singsong voice.

I paused, "Okay, if you tell her you are so dead but... Fine, I like her," I whispered. "Now what do I do?"