Chapter 3: Sleeping Arrangements and a Concert

You'd been sitting on the floor, ice being held to your head by Patrick, for about an hour. You checked the clock, 6:00 am. You turned to the side ever so slightly to see Patrick asleep, head resting on the couch behind him. You smiled, he looked so adorable when he slept.

A sudden buzzing of an alarm clock woke you out of your daze, followed by Pete entering the room.

"Hey, how're you doing?" He asked, walking towards the coffee maker in the kitchen.

"Good, my head doesn't hurt anymore. It's just..." You paused for a second.

"Just what?" He said turning back to you.

"I don't wanna wake him up." You finished.

Pete quietly laughed, "Here, let me help you with that."

He took Patrick's ice filled hand off of your head and set it down in his lap.

Pete helped you up, "Do you feel dizzy?"

"No, I think I'm fine," You smiled.

By the time Andy and Joe got up and dressed Patrick had been awoken by the noise of everyone. There wasn't much of anything nutritious to eat for breakfast so, you settled for a box of lucky charms that had all of the cereal bits picked out.

You all sat on the ground in your usual circle before Pete piped up, "So, now we need to think about some new arrangements..."

"Arrangements for what?" Joe asked with a mouthful of marshmallows.

"You know... Sleeping arrangements..." Pete muttered. "We can't have (Y/N) sleeping on the couch again, she could get a concussion or something."

"So, what's the alternative? Sharing beds?" You questioned.

At this, Patrick's face grew red and he almost spit out his breakfast, "What?"

"It seems like our only option so yes, (Y/N), it's your choice. Who'll you be sharing with?"

You thought about it for a second, you'd known Pete the longest but, he was you know... Pete... You were good friends with Andy and Joe, but not enough to sleep in the same bed as them. So, you decided your only option was-

"Patrick," You said.

His jaw fell down in surprise, only to be pushed back into place by Pete's hand.

"If that's okay with you," you added on.

"Uhh, I-uh well, ye-sure," He took a deep breath, scratching the back of his neck, "Sure."

"Okay, so it's settled..." Pete shifted awkwardly before getting up, "We'd better go check out the venue before the show tonight."

Patrick cleared his throat, "Yeah," He smiled at you, "we'd better."

~~~~~~

"Hey everyone, we're Fall Out Boy and we're so happy to be here tonight!" Pete yelled into his mic onstage.

You cheered from the wings of the stage, completely ecstatic to see your best friends onstage for the first time.

"We're starting with Sugar, We're Going Down," Patrick yelled.

As soon as the drumbeat started you began to clap along. They sounded great in the a garage, but the acoustics of this stage were phenomenal. You patiently waited for the lyrics to begin so you could sing along.

"Am I more than you bargained for yet?" When Patrick sang, the whole air of the song completely changed.

When you'd heard Patrick sing before, it was different. Up on that stage at this moment, he sang with so much confidence. It was if you were hearing him sing for the first time all over again. You stood, mesmerized by his vocals, for a bit before he turned to the side of the stage and caught your eye. You snapped out of your daze and began singing along, you could almost swear he winked at you before turning back to the audience.

"I'm just a notch in your bedpost, But you're just a line in a song..." You could feel your face turn redder with every note he sang.

You swore you almost stopped breathing when he swiveled his hips against his guitar, "Wishing to be the friction in your jeans..."

(A/N: https://vine.co/v/eD5ZEIQ1zLQ )

~~~~~~

The end of the night was nearing as you screamed when they hit the last note in 'Where Did the Party Go'.

"Thanks everyone, and goodnight!" Pete yelled, running towards the side of the stage.

He greeted you, "So, did we do okay?"

"Are you kidding me? You guys were amazing!" You exclaimed, giving him a high five, "Ew, sweaty..."

You wiped your hand off on your jeans, just as Patrick came into the wing.

"Sweaty? I'll show you sweaty." He said, charging towards you.

"Don't you dare, Patrick Stu-"

But, alas, it was too late. He had already pulled you into a big bear hug.

"Ugh, are you kidding me?" You groaned, arms still hanging at your sides.

"I'm not letting go until you hug back..."

You moaned, wrapping your arms around his neck. Without warning, he picked you up and spun you around. You squealed and blushed some more before he set you down.

"Hey (Y/N), why are you so red? We're the ones who were just onstage," Pete laughed.

You punched him in the arm as Patrick gave out a soft chuckle.

"Okay, enough cuddles. I'm beat, let's go hit the hay," Joe whined.

The guys signed a few autographs before you hurried back to the bus.

You slipped into your pajamas in the back of the bus while the guys were waiting for each-other to take showers. Quickly sliding into Patrick's bed, you'd decided it was best if you got to sleep before he got in. You turned towards the wall and tried desperately to fall asleep.

A few minutes later you heard the curtain slide open and felt a warm body get in bed next to you. Shit, why couldn't you have fallen asleep? You moaned a little, pretending to be asleep, and turned over to your other side. You fluttered your eyes open to be almost touching noses with an awake Patrick.

You jolted up in surprise, banging your head on the top of the bunk, "Ow, fuck..." You muttered, squeezing your eyes shut.

"Holy Smokes! Are you okay, (Y/N)?" He asked, bringing a hand up to your cheek.

Your face became flushed (again.) You slowly brought your hand to his, removing it gently from your face.

"Uhh, yeah. I'm fine..."

"Are you sure? Two hits in 24-hours, that can't be good."

"No, really," You suddenly became aware of how you were still holding his hand, "I'm fine."

You dropped it, he nodded and turned away. Sleeping in the same bed as Patrick for two months was going to be awkward, but it was doable.

You rolled over again and slowly drifted off to sleep.

(A/N: okay, okay. I promise you won't hit your head anymore. Plus there was a lot of blushing going on in this chapter. Feel free to leave a comment if you'd like to see more of your adventures with Fall Out Boy, thanks!)